Chapter 1

In the akashi mansion

5 year old yuki was baking fruit tart while her mother were supervising her after she was done her mother help ber put it into the oven and bake.

After baking
Her mother help her put it into a container and into a plastic container she was visiting her brother in his high school to give him some fruit tart she also plan to give some to his brother teammates as she know her brother is now in basketball training
she waved her mother goodbye and step into the limo.

After reaching the school yuki inform the driver to wait for her while she give her brother and his teammates her homemade tart.

The driver nodded and waited outside.

Yuki slowly head and approached a group of girls.

She tugged at their skirt and said "Hi.Do you know where is the basketball gym.I want to pass something to my brother."

The girls nodded and gushed at her cute expression they led her to the basketball gym before walking away yuki bowed and thank them for their help.

Yuki knock onto the gym door

Inside the gym a knock was heard
The captain akashi seijuro then ask reo to check who is it.

Reo open the only to see a little girl there he turn his head and told the captain that it was a little girl.Reo step aside letting the girl figured come into view.This also allow yuki to see seijuro.

At the same time

"Sei-ni"
"yuki"

Hearing this shocked the present member in the gym

Yuki then run and hug his brother his brother hug ber back.

He then ask what she was doing here and go into overprotective mode asking if she when with someone.

Yuki then said "Sei ni no worry I when here with our driver he waiting outside.I came here to give you and your teammates some fruit tart."

Yuki then took out the plastic bag and pass his brother a plastics bag full of fruit tart of different variation

Akashi then took the plastic bag take some fruit tart out of it and ask reo to give the rest to the others

My own picture