An unlikely encounter

I can't find anything...

The Demon Slayer had been trying to find what he was sent here for, but was entirely empty-handed. The cold may have been starting to get at him, messing with him, maybe that was it. The snow, the wind, and the regular darkness of the night made it hard to see, hear, or notice anything.
As he thought he would continue searching for something non-existent, there was a voice. A rather calm, yet deceiving voice. The words that came from it, confused the slayer, "Would you like to help me?" He turned around and could notice the faint outline of a man, just a small bit taller than him. Realizing what it was, the slayer took his sword. "Oh, now, now," said the demon, "just a favor. Or maybe you could call it a deal." The demon looked him up and down, smiling as he realized something of his own. "I don't want anything to do with a demon." Said the slayer,
"Oh, but I ask for nothing in return! Except of course, the things that will need to happen anyways..." the demon continued on with a sadistic smile, "now, what I ask of you is to become a demon." The slayers eyes widened, coming to know what kind of demon this was. This was either one of the upper ranked Demon Moons, or Muzan Kibutsuji.

The red eyes of his glared into, and maybe through, the deep blue of the slayers, "I could force it upon you, but then I don't think you'll be as willing to help me after."
"I won't repea-" his voice was cut off by the sudden snap of his sword and grip around his throat, the demon slamming him against the thick trunk of a tree. The demons eyes were dark with anger, yet vibrant with the deception that refused to leave. "I think I should be the one not having to repeat myself," he replied, "you yourself can be of the highest rank, but don't think you can try to fight against me all alone. Especially without your sword."
The slayer choked on his words, "I will not become a demon. I'd rather slit my own throat."
"As I said," the demon hissed, "you have no way of stopping me."

"You couldn't dream of defeating the Demon King." The demon said to himself as he threw the unconscious body to to the snow, it hitting with a soft thud. And with that, he was gone.