"Yeah now you can kill me" Wilbur said in a dead serious tone

"K, Tommy give my my steak knife back"

"NO nope nope this is where I'm drawing the line boys this was entertaining but I'm not calling 999 tonight! let's finish our food shall we?" Phil said slightly panicked yet also amused.

I can't finish I can't no way there's just I can't I can't can't fucking-

"Well dad It looks like everyone is basically done yeah? Can those of us who are done be excused?" Thank the queen for Techno!

"Yeah mate go ahead" I stood up after techno and followed him to the kitchen.

"Here kid gimme your plate basically all we do is rinse it off and then throw it in the dishwasher. Pretty simple but our dishwasher is always full cause dad only runs it like once a week so it's like a super intense game of Tetris"

I nodded handing techno my plate who just rinsed it off quick and then opened the dishwasher, studied it for 8 solid seconds before just setting it on the counter.

"Wilbur can do it actually pretend like we weren't here" Techno looked at me.

"It can't be that bad? Here can I try?" fucking hell why am I so quiet.

"Uh yeah ok go ahead but Will can just do it I've done it for the past 2 weeks" techno said stepping out of the way so that I could see the dishwasher.

And I was right, it was simple, all you really had to do was quickly rearrange a few things and then set the new stuff in. And I did just that.

"Bruuhhh what- how'd you-"

"I dunno practice I guess?"

"Oh, ok. Alright well uh I should probably go work on my English homework so I'll cya later Tommy" techno walked out and upstairs I went a few seconds after him but into 'my' room.

(my cat is sitting with me I love her sm <3)

--30 minute timeskip--

"FOR FUCKS SAKE PHIL THATS A STUPID DECISION" Why's Wilbur yelling?

"....ur .t.. ye...ing" I could barely hear Phil's response

"NO DONT YOU UNDERSTAND HOW DUMB HE IS" who?

".. ....t ..ll.a."

"NO I WONT! WHY NOT LISTEN TO ME FOR ONCE? YOU TALKED TO TECHNO, YOU TALKED TO THE NEIGHBORS NEVER ONCE DID YOU TALK TO ME? IM A PART OF THE YE FAMILY TOO! IM NOT THE PERFECT GOLDEN CHILD AND IM NOT THE NEIGHBOR WHO KEEPS THE GRASS PERFECTLY GREEN BUT IM YOUR SON!"

".ilbur . ...er...nd y..'r. m.. .u. I kn.. ..w .ou, you w..ld h... ...... It anyway"

"JUST, You couldn't have at least mentioned it to me. Been like 'Oh Wil imma get a new kid by the way. Opinions?'" I was standing at the top of the stairs listening.

"Wilbur. This wasn't your decision to make."

"Fuck you Phil." Stomping could be heard through the house. And as soon as I knew there was a talk brunette infront of me.

"...you mother fucker" he shoved me, hard enough that I fell back and my head hit the top of the railing. I couldn't say anything, well I could... i just didn't want to, I've learned when you fire back it'll only get worse. Im not trying to get in trouble on my first day.

--15 minutes later cause I got nothing--

Somehow I made it back to my room without passing out or being noticed. Although it didn't help with the overwhelming sense of dread and hatred I felt. I felt it for Wilbur...? no Wilbur was in the right, i felt it for me.

I'll be honest I didn't know what to do so I did the only thing I knew how. I had to find the blade. First I had to find my backpack....where is it-

After searching for like 2 minutes I was able to find my bag and dig the blade out. So rolling up my sleeve I pushed the blade against my arm, glad to feel the small sting and see the blood slowly oozing out. 1 cut to 2, 2 cuts to 5, 5 cuts to 8, 8 cuts to 10, 10 cuts to 11. And just before I could make another one a knock came at my door. I couldn't focus enough to say anything and then the door opened.

A pink haired man stood in front of me. A face of pity, gods I hate pity.

"....Toms?"

-----------------

K, this took longer than expected, but tbh brain wasn't working- I kinda hate this too but idk. Anyways I got covid so imma try to be working on the next chapter sooner than later, here's a hint: it'll be from Wilbur's POV (mostly). 1288 words this chapter pog?! Yep ok so uh the techno being fed thing was an idea given to me by @Erimi__ so make sure to go follow her and check out her stories! And if you wanna help w/ ideas I'd suggest joining the discord server 👀. Oki well I hope yall had/have/ are having a good day Ily all and byeee

-Blu 💙