Number Thirteen : Rose Morthem (Harry Potter)

"Wit beyond measure is man's greatest treasure"Ravenclaw's prideMorthem Family heiressCursed by Death to have a tormented life

Ravenclaw's pride
Morthem Family heiress
Cursed by Death to have a tormented life

👤 IDENTITY CARD 👤

"The flower who fell in love with a star

"The flower who fell in love with a star... What a pretty way to say I became more dangerous to everybody around me."

Last name : Morthem

First name : Rose

Complete identity : Rose Violet Morthem

Nickname : ///

Age : 16 years old

Adress : She has two adress, one in England and one back in Canada

Origins and blood : She's a Canadian pure-blood, though the Morthem familly is famous to have non-human blood in its veins

💫 PSYCHOLOGY 💫

"Sometimes I want to let go

"Sometimes I want to let go. But then, it can get very ugly, so I don't. Everybody's safety and happiness worth my pain. At least, that's my only reason to contain my curse."

Personality :
Rose is always seen as distant and numb. Never angry, never smiling or laughing, nobody really knows how or why she's doing it, but she keeps all her emotions in the bottom of her heart, locked away, to not unleash something horrible on people around her. Though people who know her well enough would know how she's feeling, her eyes telling more than her entire body or words.
Her cold or numb behavior makes her look like she doesn't care, but Rose cares. She cares so much that she refuse to set free her inner-beast to not hurt anyone, even if it means never feeling any emotions. Though her compassion takes over sometimes, even if she can appear rough or a bit clumsy. As she needs to be constantly aware of her surroundings, she easily notices people's change, good or bad and her good nature appears through some gesture, like a cup of hot cocoa and a conversation to comfort a student or a blanket on a student who feel asleep in the common room. Even if she thinks she can't find real happiness or feel real emotions, she would gladly help people find their way on those topics.