He was tempted to go after the Absol, but that would most likely scare it off.

Blake decided to wait.

...

3 AM at night

Blake waited for anything else to happen.

The Absol hasn't returned yet, which made Blake on edge.

He really wondered what the Absol was doing.

Blake has heard about Absol's warning others about disasters, but he never knew how Absol's knew about those disasters.

Blake's train of thought was broken, when he heard something outside the cave.

Like before, he used the dark corner of the cave to stay hidden.

He felt relieved, when he saw the Absol from before entering the cave.

The Absol looked very tired, weak and wounded.

It was limping more than before, and it didn't even look at the group of eeveelutions.

Blake watched the Absol lay down on the leaf bed Anshul made for it.

The Absol was out like a light, and fell asleep instantly.

"...its back...but why...what could it have possibly done, while it was away..." Blake wondered.

He began to think about it.

"...did it...warn a group of mons about a disaster...if so, how did it know about that disaster...do Absol have the ability to sense these disasters on their own...but how...I didn't notice anything...maybe it's something Absol's know about naturally...or they are able to sense disasters by their own...what an heroic deed...even in its wounded condition...it went out its way to save those mons...even if its wounded and tired..." Blake thought, as he looked at the Absol.

Blake listened out for anything, just to be sure.

If the Absol did call for backup, Blake would at least want to hear them coming.

...

7 AM sunrise

At the break of dawn, Blake was still listening out for anymon.

Nothing happened in the hours of when the Absol returned.

This was very good, since if the Absol did call for backup, any dark types would have a disadvantage.

If the Absol called for backup, they would have attacked at night.

Blake was glad he stood guard all night long, and ensured everymons safety.

Something that Blake didn't expect, was the Absol to wake up again.

It moved around, just like last night.

The Absol raised its head, and let out a very soft whine.

It looked at its wounded body, but there was something more important on its mind.

Once again, it closed its eyes, and pointed its horn at the cave entrance.

Seemingly out of pure instincts, the Absol opened its eyes, and had to get up.

This however, was difficult.

The injuries of the Absol, made it hard to get up.

It pushed through the pain, and got to its paws.