Afton?

Why did the Nightguard act the way he did?
We found eventually,
He's also dead, like us.
But he doesn't posses an Animatotic. Instead
he seems to be a rotting corpse.. From what I can tell, Defentliy knows what he's doing, he probably could tell we were possesed.. Though.. One night he put some strange disc onto us, When we woke up.. We were humans! Again! It was incredible! We still did the usuals though, Eventually we figured the forms out, I was the one who discovered the soul form, & showed the how to access it, one of the others, discovered we could back to our Animatotics forms, & My brother ended up finding out about the animal forms. But it didn't change anything, We still remained the same. Happy & having fun. It was the best! Eventually I found out the Nightguard was the one that ended up giving the illusions disks. So, I thanked him myself..  for all of us! Eventually he told us he was an Afton, but it didn't impact anything, since none of us died a death related to it.. We still remained happy, Eventually we learned the guards name, It was micheal.  Micheal ended getting quite close with us, He eventually became a part of us.. & He'd Ido the same, along with us, Happy.. It was nice, Many years this went on, We met his siblings too.. Elizabeth & chris, we got close, too. aftertime, we met William & clara too..  They were alright.. We hung out with some of mikes siblings quite a lot, still with him though. It was great, same old. We got to meet the Animatotics, that live with them too.. Nightmare, Ennard, Glitch trap, NM Fredbear but they just call him Goldie. We ended getting close, We would hang quite a bit, All of got very bonded, So we're always hanging out & having fun.. Honestly it's very fun! We're all happy.