Chapter #1 Entering a story.

Start from the beginning

"Asher, you didn't receive any wound yourself did you?"

"Oh, well, I feel fine." He responds fluently. However, Y/n's eyes narrowed and he came over to circle him. "What's wrong?" 

Y/n's eyes glowed a little before suddenly grabbing the back end of Asher's jacket and lifted it up.

"You have a couple of bruises and cuts." He speaks as he lowers it down. Lucia grew concerned.

"Commandant?"

"Hey, I do feel fine! Like he said, some bruises and cuts."

"Well, I would prefer it if you let me treat it a little. I noticed your breathing growing rather harsh, even if not by much."

Y/n catches Asher off-guard by sliding his hands underneath his arms and lifting him up from the ground. Lucia stared in confusion as Y/n sets down an annoyed Asher on a large rock. He then proceeds to grab a med-kit. 

"I don't have much say in it, do I?"

Y/n remains silent as he holds up Asher's jacket and lightly sprays something on the cuts of his back, making the Commandant wince. Then Lucia speaks. 

"I believe Liv would do the same Commandant. We should lessen her worries."

"Hm. Alright, if it won't take long."

Y/n nods. 

"Lucia? How are you holding up?"

"I am functioning well enough. Though I'm afraid I'm starting to feel like I'm having to drag my own body."

"I see..."

"Lucia! Commandant!"

Lucia blinked and looked to the source, her companions did the same. Lightly jogging to them was a girl with long white hair with pink ends and pale pink eyes. She wore a white coat and skirt with gold accents, along with black stockings and boots. She had devices on the side of her face, that gave her pink horns and had a dog tag as well. 

The other one calmly walked

The other one calmly walked. They were male with dark brown hair and blue eyes. He wore a black collar shirt with a blue Z at the center, an over coat on top with blue insides, and had a tie at the collar. He had black pants and boots. He also had blue horns sticking out of his hair. He has a pair of pistols in hand. When they noticed Y/n behind Asher, they became cautious. The girl widened her eyes in apprehension at the sight of Lucia.