Chapter 2// Join forces.

Bắt đầu từ đầu

" Nii-san?!? What the hell are you doing here?" Raiko said, surprised.

" I could ask you the same thing." He glanced at her before turning to Mikey. " Raiko is my little sister, sorry for .. barging in. I'll take care of them now." He put his hand behind Raiko's back.

" What about Haru-chan?" Mikey asked.

" Yeah, she insulted me, don't you think she deserves a good beating up?" Pah cracked his knuckles.

" Hey! I didn't insult you dipshit, all I asked was your name!" Haru yelled. " And for a matter of fact, you didn't even bother answering me!"

" Oh, that's it.." He walked towards her before someone stepped in front of him.

" Move out of the way Chifuyu, or I'll beat you up as well."

" That's enough Pah, she clearly didn't mean to insult you." the so-called " Chifuyu" answered.

" What?! You.." Haru sneered, getting on feet.Baji held her back. "Baji-san, wtf.."

" Haru, it's not your place so shut up.." Baji hissed.

" Ok, Haru, I love to chat with you but we're still busy so I'll meet you some other time, ok?" Mikey spoke up.

The girl sighed and walked towards Baji, who gripped her shoulders and pulled her away quietly.

..

" How come you listen to Mikey and not me?" Baji knocked her head. They were walking home.

" Ow..he was sweet! And kind! At least he didn't throw me on the floor or knock my head..." she pouted then frowned. " Who was that dipshit anyway? There were two of them but one was especially mean to me.."

" That's Pah, he can be..wild sometimes but here's the real question, what the fuck were you guys doing at a Toman meeting?" Baji raised his voice slightly.

" Yeah, I'll do you one better, why didn't you ever tell us you were in Toman? The Toman??" Haru talked back.

" That's because I know you guys want to be in a gang but I don't want you guys to be in danger by getting involved with Toman!" he yelled. Raiko was slightly shock at the guy's words but just walked closer and put a hand on his shoulder.

"You know, we can take care of ourselves." she said softly.

"Yeah." Haru agreed.

He scoffed. " Yeah right." 

" I'm trying to be nice for once so don't push it". She gripped his shoulder harshly.

" Plus, I'm your sister so I'm strong too." Raiko smiled. Baji could feel himself smile a little. His sister was perfect in every way. Strong but also kind.

" Hey, I have an idea." The three jumped up in surprise and turned their heads arround, they completely forgot that someone else was here. It was the blond guy.

" How about you guys make your own gang? That way you can do whatever you want and not get caught in too much danger?" he said.

Haru stepped towards him and grabbed his shoulder. He flinched slightly.

" I have no idea who you are but I will forgive you for getting in my way back there. Thanks for the idea!" She smiled.

" Name's Chifuyu by the way.." he blushed slightly.

" I'm Haru! Great! Now I've got a plan! Let's go Raiko!" she dragged the other girl home.

Baji stood next to Chifuyu, seeing his blush face, he smirked.

" Nice one," he said.

End of flashback...

" And then afterwards they hung out a lot more and started dating! Wow.." Raiko said.

" I trust my best friend enough not to break Haru's heart." Baji muttered.

" Aha! So you do care for Haru!" Raiko finger gunned him, grinning.

" What?! No, she's annoying and weird..and she keeps getting into trouble but there's me to bail her out.. she's also rebellious! But she makes food for us when Mom's not home...." Baji looked at Raiko to see her shit-eating grin.

He sighed. " I love her like she's my sister.I would adopt her if I could."

" Bro, that's a little too much but ok.." Raiko chuckled.

" We can ask Auntie May for permission?"

" I doubt that she would give up her niece, not after Haru's parents died.."

" True.."

" Wait, Is that Mikey?"

" Huh? Where?"

" Over there!"

" Hey!!!Raiko-chin!! Baji!!" the cute blond boy screamed, waving to them.

" Yo, Baji." Draken fist bumped the tall black hair guy, who flashed his fang-smile.

" I bought some dorayaki, wanna share?"

" How come I've never seen you guys despite you two being Baji's sisters?" Mikey frowned.
"Uh..no. Just Raiko. I'm just her friend." Haru stated.
" I mean we could adopt you..." Baji muttered under his breath.
" Uh.. apparently Nii-san doesnt want us to be in danger if we get involved with Toman." Raiko said.
" But dont you guys have your own gang?" 
" Yeah, but its still safer bc its a pretty small and new gang." 
" Speaking of that..." Mikey dragged off.

" We have a Toman meeting this weekend. And we're going against Vahalla." Draken said.
" And..?" Baji said.
"I was wondering if Blood Moon could join forces."

" WHAT?!" Baji exclaimed.

" That's a great idea!" Raiko's eyes glimmered.

" Hell yeah, I'm in!" Haru grinned.

" What!? No!" Baji turned to them.

" Why not?" Raiko asked.

" It's too dangerous! I wont be able to protect you!"

" That's because we don't need protection!" Haru said.

" Yeah..but.."

" Keisuke, if you think we're weak then you are dead wrong." Raiko said firmly.

" Yeah, we've fought for 2 years and we've definitely gotten stronger."

" Baji.." Mikey looked at him. " Trust them."

Baji glanced at the two girls bursting with excitement and sighed.

" Better be strong because I wont be saving your ass-" he didn't get to finish his sentence before  Raiko started punching him in the gut multiple times in excitement.

" Thank you thank you thank you thank you!!" Haru laughed.

" Yeah yeah, Raiko you're killing me with the punches. " Baji said, hiding a smile.

" Well, that settles it . See you there! Baji, drop them off! Thank you!" Mikey said before leaving.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

See ya next chapter and hope you've enjoyed! 

Author xx

1473 words