Which leaves Kenny and I, who didn't hold back on showing our pansexual pride today. Kenny has a headband with Hello Kitty in the pansexual colors, a couple of pansexual flag bows in his hair, make-up of the pansexual flag colors smeared across his cheeks, a t-shirt that is the pansexual flag, and jean shorts with various pansexual flag colors all over them. He has a huge pansexual flag that he bought when we got here, which I have been allowed to use as a cape a couple of times today. He has the biggest smile on his face at everything happening around us. It makes my smile a bit brighter if that is possible. As for my outfit, I am kind of matching Kenny. I've never been one for headbands, but I do have a couple matching clip-in bows in my hair near my temples, a t-shirt tie-dyed with only pink, blue, and yellow, a couple bracelets that felt pride to me, my pansexual jacket that I bought right before my first year at South Park High tied around my waist, and super cute band-aids littering my legs to match Tweek. I also have a small backpack with Hello Kitty in ramen noodles; not that it is pride, but it is super cute.

"I've been meaning to ask why you and Tweek have all those band-aids on your legs," Stan looks over at me. "Is it some kind of aesthetic thing?"

I giggle, "No, geez, I wish. Tweek and I keep running into everything in the kitchen at Tweek Bros for some reason, and not everything is soft in there. We might have to cover the corners if the two of us can't figure it out."

"We got some new equipment back there, so that is part of the problem," Kenny speaks up. His hand grabbing mine to raise it for a kiss to my knuckles. "It was a mess back there before Tweek fully took over, so those two were used to avoiding the chaos."

"It is a lot better in there now that there's actual structure," Wendy says. "All of you that work there have really turned it into a wonderful place."

"Thanks," I smile. "Tweek has really stepped up now that his parents aren't hanging over him. He's one of the best hot drink makers in town, and he truly cares about that coffee shop. It just needed to be him making the decision. Him deciding everything to make life easier for him."

"He does look a lot happier now that it is all his," Kyle nods over at the group Tweek is with. "He's still living with the two of you, right?"

"Right," Kenny nods. "Since living with his parents would be an unbearable hell, it only made sense that he should live with us until he could figure out a place for himself. I mean, we've been helping him up to this point."

"I'm surprised you aren't trying to get him out of your apartment faster," Stan teases.

"We can keep our hands off each other, Stan," I playfully sneer at him. "Plus, Tweek isn't at our apartment that much. He works every day at the coffee shop, and he spends a lot of time with Craig and the others outside of that. They are trying to find a house where him, Craig, Butters, Clyde, and Kevin can all live together. I think that they are getting close to finding something, so it won't be too much longer that he will be living with us, I'm sure."

"That sounds like a fun house," Kyle chuckles. "Too bad that I'll be on campus."

"You'd never be able to study with all of them together in a house," Stan gives his best friend a playful shove. "You're better off at the dorms."

"Too bad that means we are all going to be apart once school starts," Wendy sighs. "For the first time since kids, we aren't all going to be together. It is going to be hard to adjust, but I am so excited for all of our futures."

"I'm excited that Kyle is going to be able from my sister," Kenny chuckles as Kyle glares at him and I jab Kenny in the side.

"You're such a dork," I roll my eyes. "You fit the older protective brother role too well. Karen is my pumpkin, and I will always make sure that she's in good hands."