𓆙 Chapter Fifteen 𓆙

Start from the beginning

"Oh wait...I need to get Mitsuri some cat food..."

●𓆙▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁𓆙●

Sasuke had killed Danzo, resulting in Itachi and Shisui having a whole party.

Itachi even made a speech on how proud he was of Sasuke with tears brimming his eyes.

Kakashi was a candidate for the sixth hokage, shocking most people; especially Naruto.

Sasuke and Naruto fought each other, as Naruto tried to get the emo to come back to the village. However, Zetsu and Tobi suddenly appeared beside Sasuke.

They all exchanged some words about them dying together if they fight.

Kakashi and Rin were going against Tobi, who had revealed himself to be 'Madara'.

Y/n was utterly shocked to find out Tobi's 'identity'. You had bought 'Madara' dango?! That's crazy...

They all left after Tobi said that Kakashi's kamui won't work on him so they could try and plan out something that may work.

After a while, Naruto's face suddenly began to fall purple.

"That's...poison!" Y/n's eyes widened a bit, as they quickly caught Naruto before he could fall to the ground, "Sakura...antidote..." Y/n quickly furrowed their eyebrows.

Sakura nodded, as she went to quickly prepare an antidote while Kakashi carried Karin; a girl who was by Sasuke's side for a while.

Karin was doing heart eyes at Y/n the whole time, which irked Sakura really quickly.

They all then went back to where Sakura had left Kiba, Lee, and Sai for a while.

They reached there, just to find them all sleeping. Even Akamaru.

Y/n deadpanned.

Naruto then went to the side and laid down to sleep as well, as he was also tired.

Then, an idea popped into Y/n's head.

"Sakura, Kakashi, Karin...close your eyes...I'm gonna wake them up..." Y/n slightly smirked.

"Sure...Just don't hurt them too bad.." Sakura sweatdropped.

Y/n agreed, "Okay.."

Kakashi, Karin, and Sakura all shut their eyes in slight anticipation.

Y/n then did a jutsu, using lightning to strike them in a painless yet shocking way.

"AAAAHHHHH!" They all screamed at the electric shock they just felt, except for Akamaru who simply howled instead.

As Kakashi, Karin, and Sakura open their eyes, they all see the boys who were previously asleep have wide eyes and their hair all spiked up.

"Eh? What did you do..!?" Sakura scolded Y/n, while inwardly snickering.

Your ears slightly flushed at how close she was to you.