𓆙 Chapter Fifteen 𓆙

Start from the beginning

●𓆙▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁𓆙●

It was miserable with Danzo as the stand-in hokage.

Y/n was walking around and trying to find cat food for Mitsuri; before they saw Sai, Naruto, and Sakura.

They got attacked by two cloud nins.

"At least let us try conversate with your other teammate; Iguro." You overhear the girl with red hair say.

"Stop calling them Iguro! Haven't I already told you?!" Naruto slightly irked.

Y/n narrowed their eyes, as they decided to appear, "I'm right here...We can talk in a second..." Y/n spoke.

The duo nodded their heads.

You turn towards Sai, Sakura, and Naruto.

"There are rumours of Sasuke." Y/n stated, as this instantly caught everyones attention.

"Oh?" Sakura tilted her head, "What about him...?"

"That he is now in the Akatsuki, and trying to also take down Konoha...." Y/n bluntly put it.

Sakura gasped, a hand over her mouth as tears built in her eyes.

Naruto was shocked, gripping his palms tightly, "So he's after me now...? And the other jinchuriki...?"

Sai was expressionless other than his eyebrows furrowing a little.

Y/n nodded slightly, "Sasuke has changed, Naruto." Y/n murmured to him, as Naruto gritted his teeth slightly.

Y/n faced the cloud ninjas. "What do you want?" Y/n bluntly said.

"Let's talk in...private." One of the cloud ninja glanced at Y/n's teammates.

Y/n looked over at the rest of team seven, "Bye." Y/n waved, as the trio slowly walked away from Y/n and the cloud ninja.

"What do you want...?" You tilted your head with a slightly rude tone.

"Raikage-sama said that we should get more information on Sasuke Uchiha, and we should go to one of his teammates." One of them informed.

"Yes...You seem like the most cooperative person on the team." The other adds.

Y/n deadpanned, "Okay."

"Sasuke using lightning and fire affinities." Y/n stated, giving them the most useless information they could, "That's all I'm able to say..."

They both looked at Y/n with a slightly confused expression.

"Why...are you unable to tell more?" One of them asked in a slightly cold tone.

Y/n narrowed their eyes, "We haven't gotten into battle with him in a while. After all...he did leave the village three years ago." Y/n bluntly lied.

They nod their heads, and walk off, "Thank you."

"Sasuke really fucked up, huh?" Y/n murmured, as the duo left.