"So what should we ride first?"

Jimin asked, slightly pulling Minjeong closer to her with her excited looks. But that's only making Minjeong more fluttering and flustered at how close they are right now.

"Is... roller coaster okay with---"

"No! Not roller coaster!", Jimin pulled away with her horror face, suddenly making an 'X' sign using her arms to Minjeong. Minjeong couldn't help herself from chuckling while looking at Jimin's silliness.

"You afraid of heights, huh?"

"Yeah...", Jimin smiles bitterly to the younger girl.

"Then it's definitely a no for the ferris wheel?"

Jimin shaking her head, saying no to that second ride suggested by Minjoeng.

Minjeong somehow smirking to the older girl after knowing her secret. She thought it would be fun to tease her a bit, because she like to see all that funny expression came out from Jimin as she trying to disagree with the ride suggestion.

"Gyro drop?"

"No!"

"Viking!"

"Nooo!"

"Gyro swing!"

"Kim Minjeong!"

"Hmm... the monorail?"

"Is that the kind of ride that looks like a train? Only is that, its up high?"

"Yeah"

"I think... I will be fine with that?"

"The monorail it is! Let's go eonni", Minjeong grabbed Jimin's arm to making her walking together with her towards the monorail, only to get a startled face expression from Jimin in reply.

.

.

.

..................................

And now here they are, on the monorail.

"It's a train Jimin-ah.... It's just a train.... It's a normal train.... and you don't need to be afraid about it...."

"What are you doing?"

"Don't talk to me Minjeong-ah! I'm trying to calm myself...."

Minjeong sneered herself when she saw how funny Jimin is right now. Jimin currently closing her eyes tight, both hands grabbing hard on Minjeong's arm, while her mouth didn't stop casting spell on herself.

"I don't know you can be this funny eonni"

"It's just a train.... a normal train.... it's a normal train---"

"Eonni, you should look at the view down there!", Minjeong tried to scare Jimin by pulling her arms away from Jimin when the older one successfully grabbing Minjeong's arm again.

"Give me your arms Kim Minjeong!", Jimin shrieking.

This was really a priceless day to Minjeong.

.

.

.

..............................

Another torture awaits for Jimin, because of Minjeong's wish.

It's the Swing Tree.

and the tree finally making the people swinging to the air

"KIM MINJEONG!!! YOU SAID THIS WASN'T THAT SCARY!!!"

Jimin shouted her lungs out to Minjeong who just right next to her flying seat. Her eyes again, shutted tight while her hands grabbing the railing as tight as she can with her life.

"This is so much fun eonni! It's really fun! Yeah!!", Minjeong lifted her hands up, enjoying the ride full heartedly with her bright smile.

"I HATE YOU!!!!"

.

.

.

.....................................

They get down from the ride, both hair were messy. The only differences is that Minjeong end the ride with a bright smile while Jimin with her head down facing the ground. Her souls leaving her body already.

"That's really a fun ride! I should come here again one day!", Minjeong slightly jumping in happiness like a little puppy while Jimin lifted her head up, looking at how happy Minjeong is right now. She never see Minjeong smiling as bright as this before.

"Aigoo~ Is it fun to you?", Jimin asked, trying to fixing Minjeong's hair using her fingers, while Minjeong trying to stay calm as hard as she can with the sudden kindness.

"Yeah~ it's fun"

Jimin then fixing her own hair before pulling Minjeong's hand together with her to somewhere Minjeong also didn't know.

"Then this time let's go to my rides~"

They headed to the carousel.

.

.

.

_____________________

TBC