Ch 4 - A terrible day in the village

Behold, chapter four

╔═══════════✮❁•°♛°•❁✮═══════════╗

╚═══════════✮❁•°❀°•❁✮═══════════╝

{ʚ 𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙋𝙏𝙀𝙍 FOUR ɞ}

3RD PERSON POV:

With a one year time skip, Everette was now eleven, Ijekiel was now nine, and Jennette was now six.

Everette began to groan and stretched her arms up and slammed her head on the table, not wanting to do all the stuff she had to do that day.

Roger had force her to play with Ijekiel and Jennette out in the village while he have some guests over. Everette, being the introvert she is, tried to decline it but was insisted to so she had no other choice to accept it.

Everette stood up and went to the bathroom to take a bath, after that she wore a white button-up shirt and a green skirt with yellow details, when she wore it she couldn't help but feel like something is missing. She went to her closet and dug into it to find an accessory that would complete her look, after a bit she found a hat that was matching with her outfit.

Before she put it on she sat on her vanity chair and brushed it and styled it a bit and open up the box Ophelia gave to her, or what she named it, The Fairies' Treasure. she took out a necklace with a locket that had two pictures, one of them was her mother, Penelope, and the other was the picture of her beloved sister, Jennette. And finally putting her hat on

Before leaving her room she grabbed her wooden-like shoulder bag and put it on along with her socks and boots and made her way to the front yard to be greeted by the two children she knew since forever, Jennette and Ijekiel, who were wearing clothing that make them look like commoners so people would not notice they were nobles, Jennette's eyes were also change into the color green. The two were already on the carriage and Jennette gestured her sister to sit beside her, Everette ran towards the carriage and got on it and closed the door by herself and told the... I guess carriage driver to go to the village, and then soon enough they were on the road to the village of Obelia.

At the village

When they finally arrived and got off the carriage, they were greeted with a store that was shining bright, probably because it was a jewelry store but anyways the three immediately went the opposite direction of the place to somewhere that was less eye-blinding.

After walking for about a minute or so, and also after panting, Everette fixed her composure and looked at the two kids who she had to babysit, basically.