Ch 2 - My Little Sister. . .

╔════════════════✮❁•°♛°•❁✮════════════════╗

╚════════════════✮❁•°❀°•❁✮════════════════╝

(HU TAO MY LOVE <333333333333333333)

3rd person POV:

"What....?"

"She is gone... which means she wont be back for a very long time, and don't worry, she is in a better place now" Everette's nanny said to her, Everette looks at her little sister and gave her to the random maid, Everette needs some time to think of what she had heard, the nanny and maid, what will Everette do now? her mother is gone, she only has her nanny and her little sister now..

She just decided to take her little sister as long as she lives, and also take care of Ijikiel who is 3 years old right now, she just went to go wear her night gown and went to her little sisters room, when she went inside she saw the maid from earlier feeding her little sister a bottle of milk, the maid noticed Everette and told her that she can come inside and sit beside her.

"So, do you know what her name will be?" The maid, or what Everette thinks, her little sisters Nanny, asked Everette as the Nanny kept rocking back and forth in her chair while feeding Everette's little sister a bottle of milk "I don't know... if mother was here, she would say any name that was beautiful... like Jennette or Melissa" Everette said as she looks at her little sister "Then lets name her Jennette, it rhymes with your name" Everette's eyes sparkled when the nanny said that "Well then it is decided! welcome to the world, Jennette!" Everette said as she pat her little sisters head.

Everette waved goodbye to the nanny and went back to her room, she hopped onto her bed, before she did that she opened her special music box that could play any music, she closed her eyes by the peaceful music that was made by her music box.

Time Skip

These past few days were normal, Everette was helping taking care of the two younger children's, learning, have a short break in her treehouse, and heck Everette would pull out a all nighter just to learn and work... even though she is just 5 years old, she has work to do, living in The Alpheus Household isn't easy, if you stay there for long and don't have anywhere to go you have to do some work.

After like- 5 years, it was Jennette's birthday, she was becoming 5 now, while Ijikiel will be 8 in a few months and while Everette is 10, Everette was making some food for Jennette with a little help of Ijikiel, they were making a cake, cupcakes, cookies, sweets, etc even though it is just for 3 of them.