Ch 1 - My new life

╔════════════════✮❁•°♛°•❁✮════════════════╗

╚════════════════✮❁•°❀°•❁✮════════════════╝

(Yes, that IS Inazuma from Genshin Impact)

3rd person POV:

There was a girl with long Ravenette hair that was tied up into a pony tail, she was taking a stroll in her neighbor hood until she got a text from her online friends

Text:

Bunch of admins who hates life

nxt_fxckin_alyy: OI BITCHASSES, I have found the ✨PERFECT✨ manhwa for you

paimon..! </3: WTF IS THE NAME

nxt_fxckin_alyy: It is called Who Made Me A Princess or some shit like that

Sea Fairy/Fr0gg0: Stop swearing, please-

Leni🍵: Listen to Froggo ya little uhhhh
Leni🍵: Idiots

𐐒 ゚. ꜰʀᴏɢɢɪᴇ♡꒱: Blah blah blah, where can I read it?

nxt_fxckin_alyy: Just search "WMMAP" on google I guess

𐐒 ゚. ꜰʀᴏɢɢɪᴇ♡꒱: Aight, ty Aly

Azeon and Rosiebee are typing...

Back to real life (lmao I inserted my friends in this text part)

Eden put her phone back into her pocket and went back to her house, luckily her family isn't back from work yet, and since she is the youngest and the only one who has no work to do she gets lonely sometimes, she always gets left behind by her family, be the burden of her family, but she just brushed it off and made some friends online to escape reality, doesn't care that her mother is yelling at her or being on her phone all the time.

She went inside her room and opened her laptop to search WMMAP on google, after awhile of reading the story, Eden heard a noise from the kitchen and she noticed it was becoming really hot even though it was just raining a few seconds ago, she went to the kitchen to see fire spreading fast, she began to worry that she would die, she ran to the front door to get out but unfortunately the door wont open.

 she cried out for help multiple times to only be met by silence and the sound of fire roaring, she accepted her fate and sat near the front door as the fire started to spread even more, she grabbed her phone and said goodbye to her friends, they all became worried for her, especially Rosiebee, they all have been friends for a long time, knowing one of their friends that have been helping them through their hard times is going to die just made them feel depressed.