Episode 8- Frontman

Alicia's POV-

The four of us are going back to the main room. I am at last. I am holding my wound. I look at the ground, blood. I look at Sae-byeok, the blood dripping from her.

As soon as we reach the door of the main room, the triangle staff stops me. I look at him, "Follow me." I frown. I just followed him to the toilet.

He opened the door of the toilet, "There is a first aid kit, treat your wound." I go inside and close the door. There is a first aid kit on the sink.

I quickly take off my shirt. Thick glass is pierced to my side. I opened the first aid kit, there were a few pills, a water bottle, twisters, bandages, and rubbing alcohol. I wash my hands then I pull the glass piece out. The blood is flowing out so bad. I quickly wash the blood then rip the shirt into pieces and wrap a thin layer of the cloth around the wound. Then I bind it with a bandage.

I release a deep sigh. I hear a knock. "Are you done?" "almost!"

I was about to pack everything, but... Sae-byeok!! I see a plastic cover, I take the bandage, cotton, and water bottle, I keep them in the cover and hide it under the sink.

I open the door and see the guard waiting outside. I nod my head in confirmation. He goes inside and brings the kit, then he leads me to the main room. He leaves.

I enter the room and see, all three are sitting on their beds. I go to Sae-byeok, I grab her hand. "Come with me." "where?" "to the toilet." Then we asked the guard if we could go to the toilet. The guards lead us.

I close the door behind me. "Why did you bring me here?" She says while holding her waist. "I know you are hurt, let me treat you." I say. "how do you know?" "I saw blood dripping. Now open your shirt, let me treat you."

She does as I say. Damn!! The wound looks so bad. I take out the stuff from underneath the sink. I wash my hands. I look at her. "ready?" I ask her. She nods her head. I place my hand on the glass. I pull the glass. She kinda yells. "sorry sorry sorry." "Just continue." I quickly wash the wound with water. I tell her to put pressure while I tear her shirt. I place the thin cloth on the wound and blind it with a bandage.

While I was treating the wound, "Do you trust Sang-woo?" she asked me. "Used to. When the game got terminated, I was with Ali and Sang-woo. He paid for the food. But gradually I lost the trust." I secure the bandage, I look at her. "Is it okay now?" she nods. I gave her the water bottle.

Then we go back to the main room, we see Sang-woo and Gi-hun standing close to each other. Glaring. We go back to our beds. The few staff enter the room. The 4 circle staff are holding a black box each.

"Players, we sincerely congratulate and commend you all for successfully making it through the first five games. The four of you are now the finalists and as such, we have prepared a special gift for each of you. Before we reveal the gift, please take a moment to change into the outfits we have brought." the square states.

Sae-byeok and I go to the toilet to change our clothes. I look at her wound, it looks secure and the blood is not flowing out. We both change into the outfits given by the staff.

We are back to the main room but it looks so different. It looked royal. The tables are shaped in a square. Each side each member.

We were served pretty good food. But I eat only a quarter of the meat. I see Gi-hun looking at me. Then he continues to eat. I hold my wound, I can't eat much because it hurts every time I swallow.