9) how did they find u ❣️(maria hill)

Maria hill :-

We were done fighting the fire monster . Everyone was tired ...Peter and his friends were ok ... But city was in ruins ...We were finding for people ..

I heard a cry in between some rocks ...
I went hurrying to that way .....I managed to threw the rocks away ...When I moved them i found a small baby ...It was crying loudly ...

I picked it up ...

" U need to leave it " fury said

" No i can't leave the baby here ...Let's go back with the baby" i said ..Fury gave me a glare ...I was determined to take the baby back with me .

We went to our place ... The baby was crying a lot ...

" Shh calm down baby ...shh" i said cradling it in my arms ..I checked the gender .

"Oh u are a baby girl ...So sweet " i said kissing her head ..

I was checking her dress ...While I found a note ..

Hi whoever finds the baby can keep it or kill it . I don't want it ...It's unwanted and unplanned .

It was cruel of them .

" Hi baby .. u aren't unwanted . I love u " i said kissing her head. . i always wanted to be a mom .. but I tried to get pregnant with my boyfriend ...I could not ..He didn't marry me after that ..

" U will keep her ?" Fury asked

" Yes ... I will .As my daughter " i said ..

" But u can't ...U are a assassin . And u have dangerous mission and all...U can't do that " fury said .

" But I want it ...I want to be a mom" i said

" Fine then I have to fire u " fury said

" But -" i was cut off

" Not but ...It's either her or ur job " fury said

I sighed ...

" Fine ...I choose her .." i said looking at the baby in my arms ...She was wiggling ..

I kept my gun and suit and came out of the office ..

Finding job wasnt tough for me . I went to my home .. yes i have a home far away from where i used to work ..Its in Dawson ..., Canada ... we moved there immediately ...

I went to shop to buy baby stuffs ...I brought some breastfeeding pills too ..I have taken it before ...

She cried again when we got home after buying some groceries...

" Ok shh baby ...Ig u are hungry ... Let's feed u baby " i said ...I sat down on a rocking chair ..I positioned her and pulled my shirt and bra down ... I rubbed my nipple on her lips and she latched on .. i felt the milk pouring in her mouth .. she sucked and she got the milk

I was so happy with skin to skin contact ... She is mine always mine ..

After some time she latched off and I burped her ...I checked her age before ..She was just 2 days old when I found her ... And now she is one week .

I cradled her and made her fall asleep .. i missed her head .

" Sleep my baby y/n..Mama loves u so much " i said kissing her head and she gave me the most sweet smile ...

Thanks for reading

Hope u like it

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️