Chapter 1 - meeting the gang

No ones pov:
Y/n was walking with her brother to his new job "Erik why couldn't you just help the old lady hang up her clothes and help her with chores?" Y/n asked her older brother out of the blue from the silent walk "because y/n the old hag is not paying me to do chores." He said in a monotone voice y/n then hits him "don't call her that she took use in and we have to give her rent.. and why a bar??" Y/n asked her brother the seventh time "shut up N/n your being annoying..." Erik growled "jeez calm your self brother!".
It was a long ass walk to get to the last drop "brother my legs are killing me!! Carry me please i can't go any further-" y/n said dramatically falling to the floor "please brother carry me!!" Erik just looked at her "no walk your self you have legs use them you lazy ass"
y/n huffed "just wait in till I beat your ass" y/n then got up and ran after Erik who was now running away from her "YOU CANNOT CATCH ME!" Erik screamed while now running in side the last drop bar "hello everyone! I am Erik I'll be working here for now on" everyone there looked at him then went back to what they where doing "oh you must Rybak, Vander told me and the others about you!" A blue haired female said to the (what ever height you want Erik to be)  Erik nodded "yep I'm Erik my sister is here with me she's lazy" then the doors bursted open "Eric I found you..."

-Time skip brought to you bye a now dead Erik-

Y/n was spending time with powder her new friend they talked for a while before powder dragged her away to a down stairs area while powder let go of y/n arm and opening a door to a little lounge like erea the 3 new faces looked at y/n "hello." Y/n waved awkwardly to the 3 people "everyone this is y/n she's my new friend she's Rybak little sister you know the new guy!" Powder said excitedly (full on can't spell sorry) showing off her new friend "y/n that's Vi my older sister and that's claggor my brother and.. that's mylo he's mean" powder said while y/n was starting at all of them.

-Chapter one end-

Author Kota here
Sorry this is short but I need some help this is my first time writing a story and showing it off to people I might show of my other story about one piece and some oc and some characters from aot mixed with it okay!
Bye!!