TENJIKU x FEM!KOMI. READER

Start from the beginning

They were brought back to the reality once (Y/n) stood infront of them with the Haitani brothers behind her. She then showed her two friends the words that were written on her notebook.

"They are one of the friends that I met when my family and I were at Yokohama. Their names are Haitani Ran and Haitani Rindou, and they're brothers.."

The two read the text and Najimi was as stunned as a statue.

Haitani...?

As in the Haitani brothers that took over Roppongi..?

How did her sweet, lovely, beautiful, shy and kund friend met with a bunch of delinquents?!?!

Ran noticed Najimi's expression and chuckled.

"Ahh~.. As you may know from what (Y/n)-chan said, I'm Haitani Ran, and this is my younger brother. Haitani Rindou. We're also (Y/n)-chan's friends!" Ran said, smiling like a child.

"C'mon, (Y/n)-chan! Kakucho had a talk with your mom and dad, and they say don't be home late!" Ran exclaimed and dragged the girl to his bike amd just before the female could climb onto the older Haitani's bike, a hand held into her wrist and the female turned around to see Rindou.

"(Y/n), why not ride with me instead? Ran goes to fast and it might give motion sickness. Trust me, that happened." Rindou said and thr girl began nodded her head as she went towards Rindou's bike but then Ran let out a whine.

"Ehhh~? But that was years ago! Plus you were 10 back then!"

"History could simply repeat itself, brother. And that bike of yours giving off the same vibe back then." Rindou pointed at his brother's bike.

The fight between the two Haitanis went on. A tall lanky figure then appeared behind (Y/n), placing their hanf on the girl's shoulder, she quickly react and turned around to see Hanma Shuji and his infamous smirk plastered om his face.

"Heyya pretty girl! Good to see you again." Hanma flirted and (Y/n), being an oblivious bean she is, meekly nodded her head. Hanma hummed and looked at the brotgers who were still arguing with one another. The male then looked at the girl beside him, her face stays the same but he could tell that she was shivering, but doesn't know why she is shivering.

Was it out of fear? Is it cold, perhaps? Hanma then had an idea and grin placed on his face and grabbed the girl by ber wrist.

"Why not we go to where Izana wantd to meet us. 'M pretty sure he has something amazing to show you, hmm?~" then cat ears suddenly appeared ontop of the girl's head as sparkled eveloped around her. Nodding her head as she climbed behind Hanma's back and the two drove off.

Just as they noticed their Goddes friend's aura was gone, they turned around rapidly until they sww Tadano pointing to the driving bike, carrying both Hanma and (Y/n).

"OI, YOU FUCKING ZOMBIE! IZANA TOLD US TO GET HER, NOT YOU!" Rindou shouted as he and Ran rode on their bikes and drove off.

"...Is it just me, or does Ran resembles alot like the Annebelle doll?" Najimi popped out, causing Tadano to shriek in place.

"Should we follow them or...?"

"Tadano-kun, do you have a deathwish or something?! Those were the fucking THE Haitani Brothers! You know-- the ones that's ruling over Roppingi!" Najimu explained and as the lad's words went through Tadano's ears, his body went to stone.

"KOMI-SAN IS HANGING OUT WITH A BUNCH OF DELINQUENTS?!?!?!"

*•.❥﹢◊*゚•*¨*•.¸¸♪

Minutes later, both Hanma and (Y/n) finally reached to an arcade stand. There stood, Izana and Kakucho infront of the place, looking all casual as ever. When Izana saw the familiar girl, his scowl quickly disappeared and a sweet smile was plastered on his face as he ran towards the girl and hugged her, burrying his head at the crook of the girl's neck. Inhaling her scent to calm his stress down.

Hanma watched this and hummed but he soon then tackled to the ground by both of the Haitani brothers as they were complaining on how it wasn't the lanky male's task to bring (Y/n) with him.

Muto and Mochi both then appeared to the tackled boy and pulled both of the Haitanis off of him. Hanma laughed and sat up as he re-located his disloacted shoulder and Kakucho just sweatdropped at this.

"How the fuck--"

"Anyways, (Y/n)-chan. Have you ever went to an arcade before??" Izana asked as he pulled himself away from the hug. (Y/n) simply just tilted her head and shook her head, taking her notebook and pen out of her, looking around on a place to write when Muto ushered her to use his back to write her notebook on, in which the female obigled and began writing.

"I never actually went out alot. But recently, my friends from school would invite me with them." She wrote and showed it to Izana who read, Hanma sneakily reading behind the white haired male.

Izana chuckled and cheerfully smiled and grabbed the girl by her wrist and invited her into the arcade, the others following behind him.

It was a really an eventful day for the girl as she tried various arcade games and the boys, winning out prizes for the girl and the group went to a cat cafe, in which Hanma and Koko suggested since they saw the girl looking at a cat once or twice, and the female loved it.

As soon as their hang out was over, the group brought the girl home as she was riding on a bike with Izana. Now, finally reaching to the Komi residence, (Y/n) stopped on her track turned to the group, rummaging through her school bag, she pulled out handmade cat keychains.

Each one of them, resembling each and every one of them. She glanced at Koko, knowing on how much he like 'luxurious' things but when she saw the genuine smile on the male's face she was relief.

"T..."

The group then quickly looked up, hearing a very unfamiliar voice. Realizing that the girl was trying her best to speak.

"T... T-Thank.. you.. I.. hope... we will... hang... out again.. soon.." The girl blushed and quickly turned away, face flushed of embaressement and speed walked her way to her front door and opened it, entering her house and slamming the door shut.

"I'm inlove.."

"Her voice was so cute!"

"I belive God had decided to given me such pure bliss."

"Yea, you know what-- cancel the conflict between Toman. How 'bout that?"

"Agree."