"Sorry, but you're on your own." Y/n answers as he waves. Sasuke slides down the chair being more gloomed. The door opened and came to Ino and Sakura. 

"I'm first!" They both catch their breath as some students that were in the building sweat drop on what just happened. "Ha! I win again, Sakura!" Ino gloated with pride. 

"Oh please!" Sakura countered, "I had to look behind to see you! Besides my toes were more out there than yours!" 

Naruto look and see Sakura, he was gonna greet him, but Sakura pushes him out of the way. She came to Sasuke but then see Y/n sitting next to him, "Move it Y/n I'm sitting next to him!" 

"Eh? Sorry but I'm afraid I have to decline" Y/n answers as he smiles. 

"Move it or I swear I'm gonna-" 

"You gonna do what big head?" Sakura got cut off seeing Ino give her a death glare. "Well, what are you gonna do to him? I dare you" Ino challenged. 

Sakura smirked and grabbed the leg of the chair and pulled it making Y/n fall backward. "Shh ow." Ino's face turn red as he grabbed Sakura's shirt, "What was that for!?" 

"He was sitting next to my Sasuke! Why are even defending him, he's nothing but a freak!" Sakura shouted. 

"Why you..." Ino was gonna do something until he sees Naruto on top of the table and glared at Sasuke, "Naruto what are you doing?"

"Naruto you should get down or else you might fall," Y/n warned with concern. "Stay out of it Y/n and Naruto don't glare at Sasuke!" Sakura yelled. 

'Why is everyone so obsessed with Sasuke? Sasuke this, Sasuke that. What's the big deal with him? He better stay away from Y/n believe that?' Naruto thought to himself. 

All of the Sasuke fangirl club was yelling at Naruto to get down while Ino help Y/n up. "You okay?" Ino asks. "Hai! Thanks, Ino" Y/n answered with a smile while scratching the side of his head. 

Ino blush as he mumbles, "No problem." The entire room was then silent as Y/n to see Naruto and Sasuke kissing?! 

Y/n couldn't believe what he is seeing, 'Kiwa! They're kissing but it doesn't look like a true love kiss.' Y/n suddenly felt something gonna happen as he sees Sakura and all the other fangirls glaring at Naruto. 

One was going for a move, but Y/n quickly stopped it. "Now now, I think the teacher is coming so we better hurry before you guys would get in trouble." He explains.

They all left as Naruto hugged him. Y/n smiled and patted his head. Iruka came and begin the announcement. 

"Due to an odd number, there would be a team of four rather than a team of three." 

'I better be on a team with Y/n!' Many people thought. '

I better not be on a team with Y/n because he's nothing compared to me!' Sakura thought to her mind. 

'Hmm, a team of three or four? Great they'll just slow me down unless one of them is Y/n. He's good and not an Idiot.' Sasuke thought to himself. 

'I want to be with Y/n. Sakura is okay but she is crazy. As long as it's not Sasuke I don't care.' Naruto thought to himself. 

'Hmm I wonder who I'm with, I just hope that we can get along' Y/n wished in his thought.

"Now I'll be announcing the squads," Iruka spoke as he pulls out a piece of paper, but when he turn to Y/n he quickly moved ever since what happened in the morning. 

"Squad 7: Uzumaki Naruto, Haruno Sakura," Naruto cheered as Sakura had her head down. "Uchiha Sasuke," Naruto's head is down as Sakura cheers. "And Kanroji Kocho Y/n." Naruto cheered more and Sakura is mad having her head down while Sasuke smirked.