Panda's Identity Emerges!

Start from the beginning

Haku's eyes widen a little as he wouldn't guess that Y/n would come up with that. "...I agree. The two of us are the fastest but we've been reducing our speed. But how are we going to..."

Y/n brought the butterfly out as Haku nodded.

Pakkun turns and sees the two of them talking. "Kid, what are you thinking?" Naruto and Sakura stopped arguing as they see them nodding.

"Y/n?" Sakura asks. They turn towards them as Y/n gave a small smile. "Sorry."

They suddenly went off as everyone's eyes widen. "Kid! What are you doing?!" Pakkun yells.

"We're getting Sasuke!"

Scene Change Jutsu:

Shino and Kankuro face each other as Kankuro brought his hands up.

'Puppet Master Jutsu!'

Shino brought his hands out as he was ready to counter. Kankuro pulls the bandages as the item starts to spin around.

Chakra strings were at his fingers as Kankuro smirks. Twitching his fingers, the puppet appears around him.

Beetles were coming out of Shino's sleeves. Slowly it was forming a swarm of them. Covering his arms, one came close towards his face.

"I see, he got the message," Shino stated. Kankuro heard him as he was confused.

'Message? Did he message someone where Gaara's going?!' Kankuro thought to himself.

"I'm from the Aburame Clan of the Leaf Village..." Shino speaks. "When we fight, we never underestimate our opponent, no matter what puny insects they may be. I'll advance with full force!"

"Bring it!" Kankuro challenge.

Scene Change Jutsu:

Gaara was still unconscious as Temari was now carrying him. He was starting to breathe heavily as he continues his run.

Gaara slowly groans as his eyes started to open up. "Put me down, Temari," Gaara spoke.

"Can you move?" Temari stops as he slowly let go of Gaara. He groans more as he holds his head again.

Temari notices the blood on Gaara as he looks back. 'Kankuro is delaying Uchiha now. We must use this opening...'

"If we don't get a move on, the operation will..." Temari brought out a bottle. "Huh?!" Gaara turns towards Temari.

"Temari, go over there." Gaara point at a farther distance. "Huh?" Temari was startled as Gaara slowly gets up.

"Just beat it! You're in the way!" Gaara punches Temari in the stomach. He crashes on the tree as he was now unconscious.

Gaara looks up as he sees Sasuke. Now the two of them stare at one another.

Scene Change Jutsu:

Shino and Kankuro ready themselves as neither one made a move. Kankuro decided to make a move as his puppet starts its attack.

A blade came out of the puppet's arm as Shino caught it. He quickly jumps away as he sees purple liquids leaking out. "Poison on the blade!"

Kankuro made his move as another blade came out. Shino quickly dodges as the puppet now possesses two poisonous blades.

The attack continues as Shino was stuck in a tree. He moves to the side as the puppet went for Shino's head. Acting fast he jumps into a bush.

"I won't let you get away!" Kankuro twitches his fingers. The puppet went into a bush as Shino was hiding.