A Mistake from the Past

Start from the beginning

"Eat this!" Temari releases a big wind from his fan. The strength from the wind made Sasuke push back.

'My opponent is that Uchiha kid...' Temari thought to himself. 'This is not good. I only have a bit of chakra left. I'll stand even less of a chance if he uses his Sharingan here...'

'But I need to get him to use a large amount of his chakra at any cost.' Temari concluded.

'Shall I take care of him in one hit with Chidori? Or...' Sasuke was having a hard time finding a way to handle Temari. 'In this situation, maybe I should...'

The sound of birds came as immediately both went into action. Sasuke throws some shuriken as Temari counters it with his fan.

'As I thought. He's trying to save some chakra for Gaara.' Temari analyze.

"Ninja Art: Wind Scythe Jutsu!"

Temari create gales of wind at Sasuke. Sasuke smirks as he jumps up, dodging as the wind chopped off the tree behind him.

He continues to dodge as the wind started to follow him. Temari wave his fan again as another set of wind started to target him.

Sasuke jumps up as he dodges the wind. He quickly pulls out multiple kunai. Throwing them at Temari.

"Don't underestimate me!" Temari stated.

"Ninja Art: Sandstorm!"

A powerful wind came as it knocked off the blades. At the same time, it pushes Sasuke hard to a tree. Making him grunt in pain.

He quickly goes behind the tree as the wind was no longer getting him. As the wind continues to blow, chunks of sand started to form.

'Darn! I have to do something about that damn fan...' Sasuke looks back where Temari stands.

'Humph...' Temari complains in his head. 'I wonder how long you'll last with such a way of fighting.'

'It can't be helped...' Sasuke looks up before making himself noticeable. Temari smirks at that, 'Looks like he's finally gotten serious.'

"Fire Style: Phoenix Flower Jutsu!"

Sasuke breathes in before releasing his jutsu. Multiple balls of fire came out as it targets Temari.

'That's the stuff!' Temari did a backflip as he goes down to the ground. The fire collided on the ground as Temari was now surrounded by flames.

Temari frowns a little as he notices that he's a trap. He looks up to see Sasuke is already in motion. 'Aim with precision!'

"Fire Style: Fireball Jutsu!"

Sasuke releases a large fireball as it collides with his other flames. Making an exploded flame while Temari was inside of it. "Did I get him?"

"Wind Scythe Jutsu!"

A large wind came as Temari wasn't hurt by the flame. Sasuke backflip over the wind as Temari smirks. 'I've got you.'

As Sasuke landed, he started to slip. The sand from Temari's jutsu made Sasuke fall. 'Oh no!'

"Now!" Temari jumps as the two was now facing each other. "You're mine!" Temari throws his kunai as it pierces at Sasuke.

Sasuke collided on the ground as Temari landed as well. He walks towards Sasuke a little as he sighs in relief. "Good."

Just then Sasuke was turned into a log.

"W-What?!" Temari's eyes widen. "Substitution?!"

The sizzling sound came as the log also had an explosion tag with it. "Oh no!" Temari's face started to pale.