A Mistake from the Past

Start from the beginning

It exploded as the impact pushes Temari hard. He collided on his back as he coughs out a little of his blood.

He grunts a little as he slowly gets up. He sees Sasuke standing on a branch, watching him struggle.

"Sorry, but I don't have the time to be dealing with you forever!" With that Sasuke begins to take off again. Going after Kankuro now.

Temari clenches his teeth as he was breathing hard. "Damn it...G-Gaara, at any cost..."

Scene Change Jutsu

It was back at the village as Sarutobi's eyes were still in shock. First, it would be the reunion of the two greatest Hokage, now under the control of Orochimaru. Now is that the same snack has been able to take the form of other people.

"So, he did it, huh...?" Enma questions. "The reason I couldn't select you to be the Fourth Hokage..." Sarutobi stated, "is because of that distorted consciousness."

Flash Back Jutsu

Sarutobi and two Anbu ninjas are running. They were in an underground area as the water was splashing with each step. They stopped as Sarutobi raises his hand.

In front of him was a door as moving his hands. Swiftly being in front of the door with everyone being ready to attack. Sarutobi once again did a signal as the door was now busted open.

The two Anbu spread out as Sarutobi walks in. The area was like a lab. So many jars, each with a certain label, and some that have body parts.

The sound of metal clinging was all that can be heard. As Sarutobi walks forward, he could see someone in a light, next to a table. "I've finally been found out, eh...?"

It was Orochimaru as he was dry chuckling. "It's too bad." Turning around, he had small blood on his cheeks.

"Orochimaru...What's the meaning of this?!" Sarutobi demanded.

"Here I'd set that many booby traps..." Orochimaru ignored the question. "So, I was quite surprised. But I see...so it was you."

"Recently, there has been a steady stream of people going missing from the village, from Genin to Chunin, and even Anbu Black Ops members." One Anbu explained. "There was also information that you had been acting strange..."

"Master Orochimaru..." The other Anbu said. "Why did a shinobi of your rank do such a thing?"

Orochimaru chuckles, "Shall I kill you, too?"

"Orochimaru! Sure enough, this was you're doing...?" Sarutobi asks. "Say it! What were you doing here?!"

"Alas! I've been found out." Orochimaru stated. "There's no point in acting cute..."

"It's for Jutsu development!"

"Orochi...You!" The first Anbu came fourth. "For that purpose, you did this to fellow shinobi...?!"

"As I thought, Forbidden Jutsu, eh..." Sarutobi concluded, before looking up at Orochimaru. "What is it that you want?"

"I want everything!" Orochimaru answers.

"Everything, you say?!" Sarutobi repeated. The lights started to flicker.

"Get every jutsu and understand all of the truths of this world! The one who first mixed blue and yellow named the new color made in that way, green. I just want to do the same thing. If blue is a chakra, yellow is a sign...and green is a jutsu. In the same way that there are no limits to the kinds of colors, there are probably also tens of thousands of jutsu in this world..."

"But to get any of the jutsu...as well as the truths, a long time is necessary. It's the one who takes those long years to know everything, who can suitably be called the ultimate individual."