Hokage Battle Royale!

Start from the beginning

Suddenly the first and second Hokage started to walk towards Sarutobi. Now the real battle officially begins.

The two of them then run towards Sarutobi. Sarutobi watches them as he was still in shock. Seeing the two of them put him in an emotional stage.

"Lord Hokage!" The Anbu yells. "Even if the shape and form are the same...they're neither the First Hokage nor the Second!"

Sarutobi snaps out of it. He quickly dodges the multiple knives coming after him. Then he moves away from the First Hokage's attack.

He tries to counter but the First Hokage was faster. Then the Second Hokage came as he was more physical. He goes for a kick, but Sarutobi caught it.

He then spins him around, launching him to the First Hokage. "Here I go!" Sarutobi yells.

"Fire Style: Fire Dragon Flame Bombs."

Taking a deep breath, he releases a beam of flames. It reaches towards the two Hokage as Orochimaru was watching the whole thing. However, inside the flame, the Second Hokage put his hands up.

"Water Style: Water Wall."

Suddenly a large amount of water protected them. Sarutobi was caught off by seeing the sudden water style.

"To be able to set into motion that level of water style in a place with no water." An Anbu commented. "Amazing."

Both fire and water disappear as Orochimaru smirks. "True to the title of the previous Hokage." Once more the Second Hokage put his hands up.

"Water Style: Water Shock Wave!"

Water started to rise again as the Second Hokage make a spiraling vortex of water. The vortex then proceeds to explode from the top in the form of a wave.

"Earth Style: Mud Wall."

Sarutobi quickly counters by forming a large harden wall. He gets on top of it as the waves was trying to catch him. He quickly sprints into action as the First Hokage started to do the same.

As the First Hokage comes closer, Sarutobi releases several fireballs. Trying to quickly slow down his movements. The First Hokage jumped as he quickly shifted to a jump kick.

Sarutobi blocked it but the First Hokage kick some water onto his face. Blinded by the water, Sarutobi was knocked off by two kicks and on hard punch.

"Same mighty strength as always." Sarutobi quickly gets up. Bubbles started to rise as Sarutobi looks from behind.

Water tentacles captured him as he was struggling to break free. It was the Second Hokage as he trying to drown Sarutobi. Trapping him in a headlock while being underwater.

'Having two of you is quite a challenge, as might be expected...' Sarutobi thought to himself. 

Orochimaru was at a safe distance as he was watching the entire thing. Sarutobi was managed to break free as he was now climbing up the wall. Water bullets started to come out as Sarutobi quickly dodges.

He was getting tired. His age was getting to him. He can't keep up.

Parts of the wall were breaking as he tries to regain his balance. The water started to disappear as Sarutobi landed safely. Breathing heavily as he tries to catch his breath.

Suddenly cracks started to hear as Sarutobi sees roots. Quickly looking up, the First Hokage has his hands up as more roots started to appear from the roof.

"This is bad," Sarutobi stated. "This is a Hidden Jutsu of the First Hokage." He started to bite his thumbs

"Hidden Wood Style Jutsu: Deep Forest Emergence."