Draken stepped up, speaking aloud to everyone in his booming voice. " We will now appoint the new third devision captain!"

'Who could he be speaking about?' I asked myself, I could hear others whisper around me as they guessed who would be promoted to such a high position.

"Third devision captain, please step up now!" Mikey shouted out. Nobody moved, that's when it came to mind. 'Is he talking about me?'

But that thought was thrown out the window when two men walked through the crowd. Whispers still spread about as the stepped up. My mind stopped as I glanced to the guy. The memory of passing him on the bike with (Y/n) came flooding back to me.

The guy and his partner stood up next to Mikey, a stair or two below him and sat down. He sat silent as people threw insults at him about disrespecting Mikey. His partner was the first to speak up and announce who he was. "This is it! The new third devision captain, Kisaki Tetta!"

'It's him! Kisaki Tetta!' Memories of my friends telling me about Kisaki came back to me in that moment. Fear pulsed through my being.

"Why did you bring someone from Moebius here!?" A guy yelled out as others threw out questions and insults Kisaki's way. In no time the majority of the crowd started chanting for Kisaki to 'piss off.' Draken was the one to shouted out.

"Shut it! If you have an issue with Mikey's decision then step on up!" Mikey made his way to Draken's spot, urging him out of the way and began to speak again.

"We will be going against Valhalla at some point. They have grown so large that they don't even stand against Moebius!" He explained. "In order to take them down we need Toman to grow! Kisaki is the link we need to defeat Valhalla!"

Mikey stared out towards everyone, making it clear his decision was final. "That ends the ceremony!"

'Shit! He's in Toman now and already in a powerful position!' Once I made that dreaded eye contact with Kisaki I don't know what came over me, but I raced straight towards him and landed a punch to his face.

"Takemichy!" (Y/n) shouted out, finally speaking up for the first time during the meeting. He rushed over to the both of us.

"You're not in Toman Takemichy! What the fuck do you think you're doing!?" Draken yelled at me. With that the captains stepped up and began to shout at me as well.

"Are you trying to dis Mikey?" Mitsuya accused.

"What? N-no I just-" I was cut off by (Y/n).

"Takemichy! Shut up, we don't have infighting. We've been over this, if you have an issue you talk it over like a god damn adult!" He demanded.

"Hey, hey, what's going on here?" A new voice rang out. Everyone's attention looked towards the right only to be met with a man with long black hair.

"Baji..." Mitsuya said quietly, surprised by his appearance, it looked like everyone was.

"You aren't allowed here and you know that." Mutou sneered.

"Baji!" (Y/n) directed his attention to the man now. Next thing I knew, Baji was in my face and so was his fist. It wasn't just one as he continuously went at me. He was stopped by someone grabbing the arm he was punching with.