(6)Problems Began...

I went back to sleep I had school tomorrow, but a pain in my front paw (hand) I was prevented from doing so, I got up at 3 in the morning sweating from the pain I had, I touched my hand in the dark and I had something viscous, I immediately ran ou...

I went back to sleep I had school tomorrow, but a pain in my front paw (hand) I was prevented from doing so, I got up at 3 in the morning sweating from the pain I had, I touched my hand in the dark and I had something viscous, I immediately ran out to the bathroom and turned on the light, my fur from my hand was falling and some white fur began to grow, my hand was bloody, I opened the tap and let water fall on my hand, I realized that I had almost no fur and if I had it was white. I decided to put on a bandage and take some pills to remove the pain, I went back to the bed and fell asleep quickly

I woke up when the alarm clock sounded"I AM HERE, I AM HERE! "I hit the alarm clock with all my strength, I was upset... I touch my face with both my hands, I gave a low growl before getting out of bed and heading to the shower, I took the bandage off my hand when I got to the bathroom, almost all my hand was full of white fur, my nose moved causing me to sneeze"Stupid allergies"
.
.
.
After taking a shower I went out and headed to my room, picked up the box full of plush carrots and the rabbit,I went downstairs, Miruko would not be there today. I sit in the dining room and leave the box next to me"Hey champion how you are today!?"My father patted me on my head"Mhm, I'm fine, I'm going to take this box to the orphaned children and then I go to UA"My father sat down next to me with a big smile of pride"I'm proud-"
Something hit my father behind"Get to eat idiot!" My mother was angry, her iron hand is the worst thing that can happen" I'm fine"My father gave me a thumb up almost unconscious
My mother came over and softened her smile, patted my head, my ears went down instinctively and fear "How did you wake up honey?" I returned a half-forced smile"Dawn well m-mother" Some sweat escaped from my head"Oh well honey"She put a plate of meats and salads in front of me"Eat honey, you need strengths"She gave me a look of death"EAT EVERYTHING"I nodded with my head and start eating"Good boy"She sat next to me and took a plate of katsudon, then he gave another one to my father...
"Mother fu-"
.
.
.
I finished eating and ran out with the box in my hands, my bandage in my hand was almost not noticeable, I saw no problem. I arrived at the orphanage and entered the owner's office

*3RD POV*
"Hello akira" Izuku said while greeting a red-haired girl"Oh, Izuku you bring us?" She approached him and grabbed the box"oh and this?"
"It's my collection, and there's a bunny there so be careful" Akira put the box aside and thanked Izuku, then noticed his hand "What happened to you Izuku?" Akira grabbed Izuku's hand"It's nothing!" She didn't care and removed the bandage"Oh god you're bleeding!" She used her creation quirk and created some things to stop the bleeding and clean the wound"God no"She started healing the hand, after a few minutes I finished and put another bandage"Ready Izuku"He thanked and left the orphanage...
"So this is the 'chosen one'?"
.
.
.
Izuku arrived at the UA trying to avoid all the looks that were made to him, some of hatred and others of affection"Oh god, I hate my tenderness" I arrive at the door of his class panting because he had run or rather jumped, his legs did not give to run"I've already arrived! " He took an exhaled large air, everyone looked at Izuku"Midoriya-kun! "iida approached him making his typical robot hands" Deku-kun!" Uraraka also approached her"Since when does she call me deku?" Izuku went in and sat behind Bakugou"Guys you should sit down, Aizawa Sensei will arrive"The two sat down and then more students arrived, then Aizawa arrived"Take out your book on page 90 and finish it, then I don't care what you do, let me sleep"Aizawa took out her yellow sleeping bag got in and fell behind the desk. Everyone took out their book and started doing it.
Whispers were heard all over the room, for Izuku the page was easy as it dealt with quirks of heroes and other quirks and stuff
After a few minutes Izuku was done, so he decided to close the book and sleep at his desk.
.
.
.
Izuku was awakened by someone touching his head, Izuku opened one eye and looked up, he saw the yellow-haired boy who had a small black thunder in his hair, behind him there was a pink girl, a red-haired shark boy, Iida and Uraraka all had a happy face seeing Izuku, he closed his eye again and tried to sleep again, a purr came out of his chest"He is awake!" The boy took his hand off Izuku's head"Since when do I purr?"
"SHUT UP EXTRAS!"
"Shut up Bakugou, youre going to wake up Aizawa Sensei"
"Tch"
The class passed normally as well as the day (Sorry if it goes fast, I need to do this part fast and I think nobody cares how Izuku's class day is, there I sometime do a chapter with the whole day xd)
The day passed, we go to Izuku leaving UA"How will my hand be?" Izuku took off his bandage only to find that his hand was totally full of white fluff" BUT WHAT HAPPENED TO MY HAND!?"Izuku saw his other hand only to see that he was also turning his fluff white, Izuku began to worry, this was nothing normal in him. His nose began to move aggressively and sneeze"What's happening to me!?" Izuku began to advance his steps, eventually began to take long jumps, he was frightened. Passing under an alley some footsteps and voices reached Izuku's ears.
"Have you seriously seen the "chosen one"?"
"Yes and I won't let him stay alive"
Izuku was scared about those words so he started to go faster and tried not to make so much noise
"I heard he has a rabbit quirk"
Izuku got too scared
"How absurd why did ¯¯¯¯¯ choose him?"
"His roots, his father's quirk"
Izuku tried to escape from there"Izuku Yagi, the 'chosen one' "The man in front of Izuku gave an evil smile
The bunny screamed and tried to become a rabbit but could not, began to run backwards, his legs were not useful for running so he fell a lot
"Where are you going little one?" The man tried to grab Izuku's paw"Let go!" Izuku kicked
A man appeared on the other side of the alley"You can't escape, you are surrounded"
Izuku tried to use his quirk, only a few rabbits came out but they were very small and looked like they weren't going to do anything, Izuku began to shed a few tears when his two legs were grabbed by two cold hands"LET GO!"Izuku stopped when he felt a sharp pain in his neck, he rubbed where the pain came from"A d-dart t-tranquilizer"Izuku fell asleep and woke up in a place where there were 8 people"Where am I?"

"Have you seriously seen the "chosen one"?""Yes and I won't let him stay alive" Izuku was scared about those words so he started to go faster and tried not to make so much noise"I heard he has a rabbit quirk"Izuku got too scared "How absurd why di...

Lol da end for now, and be prepared for stupid dramaaaaaaaa
This is my question, where does Izuku woke up?
And happy new year!