"It's really fine you don't-"

"Just shut up Levi," deciding to just go with it, I grab his collar and pull him down to kiss him. I always did liked Levi but it still felt nervous for me to do this. My heart was beating wildly but I know for a fact his is too. I let him go to see his whole face is red and he looks like he could faint any second. "Levi...?"

"I- why did you do that?" He covers his face with his arm as he looks away.

"You didn't like it? Sorry, I must have made you uncomfortable-"

"No! It's not like that! It's just that... I didn't expect you would want to kiss a disgusting otaku like me," he adds in a small voice.

"Of course not, I like you after all," I tell him.

"W- wait? You l-like me?"

"Oh, uh yeah I do," it was my turn now to blush. I just kissed him and I'm getting embarrassed now?

"You like me? ME? A yucky otaku like me?"

"Yes Levi yes,"

"I..."

"What?"

"I uh... I l-like you t-too," I didn't thought it was possible for him to get even more flustered.

"Oh? And here I thought you didn't like 'normies'," I decide to tease him just to see him get even more flustered.

"H-hey! I don't like them but... y- you're not a normie and..." his voice grew quieter as he adds, "you warmed up to me," he avoided looking at me and I grin.

"So you're saying you have a soft spot for me?"

"Q-quit teasing me MC," he covers his face in embarrassment and I laugh. "I take it back, I don't like you, not when you're acting like this right after I told you," he threw a glare at me but I just smile at him.

"Admit it, you like this part of me,"

"N-no I don't,"

"Liar," I nudge him using my elbow.

"I-it's true!"

"Come on Levi, we both k-" I didn't get the chance to finish my sentence when he suddenly leans down to kiss me, shutting me up. I blink at him in surprise a few times after he pulls back, his cheeks red and him avoiding to meet my eye.

"Say something," he says after I was silent for a while because of his sudden action. I blink at him again before a chuckle escapes me. "You're laughing?" He immediately looks at me in disbelief.

"Oh no, it's just that I didn't expect you to be so daring," that did the trick because his fading blush immediately returns.

"S-shut it," I actually laugh this time.

"Come here," hooking my arms around his neck, I stood on tiptoes to kiss him. He was surprised at first but he eventually kissed me back, his hands resting on my waist. That was until we hear someone clear their throat.

"And here we thought you needed some time to process everything that just happened MC," Satan starts as me and Levi pull away from each other.

"Well, I kinda was," I shrug. Out of the corner of my eye, I could see Levi getting flustered out of embarrassment of getting caught.

"And yet you're here making out with Levi," Belphie notes in a dull tone.

"Jealous, Belphie?"

"As if," he snorts back in answer. I roll my eyes at him. "I still can't believe that I lost to the shut-in otaku though,"