"I said shut it!" The tsundere demon pulls back, letting me go and glaring.

"MC! Are you okay?" I didn't have time to collect myself when Asmo suddenly launches himself on me, wrapping his arms around me and burying his face in the crook of my neck.

"I'm fine Asmo," I wrap my arms around him and smile at Solomon coming right after Asmo.

"Something like that could never break our MC, Asmo," Solomon grins at me.

"Of course, MC is stronger than that! But how dare those two lay their filthy hand on her!" Asmo lets go of me to cup my face with both of his hand. "Oh darling, I'm so sorry for leaving alone that time during the ball, I shouldn't have-"

"Asmo, it's fine, it wasn't your fault. You could never have known," tears suddenly start streaming down his cheeks. "A- Asmo?"

"Oh MC you're so sweet, what did we ever do to deserve you?" He envelops me in another hug again.

"Hey, don't cry, if anyone is supposed to be crying it's supposed to be me. You'll ruin your make up,"

"Oh there's no point worrying about my make up now when you almost died! Why are you so calm about this?!"

"Asmodeus, give MC some space. You might just kill her with how tight you're hugging her right now," Solomon chuckles.

"Why are you laughing? It's not funny Solomon!"

"Of course it isn't but MC is fine, you can see she's fine. No point in crying now, even MC isn't crying why should you?"

"You are so not helping!"

"Well you crying won't help either," and just like that they fall into another one of their bickering, Solomon trying his best to hide his smile.

"Hey Solomon! What was that all about?" Luke interrupts the two bickering.

"What was what about?"

"Don't play dumb! Why did you cover my eye?"

"I have no idea what you're talking about," Solomon shrugs as a ghost of a smile plays on his lips.

"Simeon! Solomon won't tell me!"

"Maybe there really was nothing Luke," Simeon ruffles his hair much to the small angels annoyance. "We're glad you're fine MC,"

"Yes, you really don't have any injuries I assume?" Barbatos asks me as he pockets the handkerchief he was just using. I catch a glimpse of black blood on it but a look at Barbatos face makes it clear he would rather Luke doesn't know. Luke must not have a single clue seeing as Barbatos is no longer in his demon form too.

"No, I'm fine,"

"I suppose you would want some time for yourself?" Lucifer asks as he approaches with Diavolo close behind him.

"I could use some time to process everything that just happened," I admit.

"Take your time! We'll leave you alone then," Diavolo adds and the others immediately excuse themselves. Levi was about to walk away too but I pulled his hand back.

"Huh? MC? Didn't you want some time?" He looks at me confused.

"Yeah I just realized I haven't thanked you yet for saving me,"

"Oh... that... it's fine I was just... I couldn't stop myself when I saw you fall," a tinge of pink colors his cheeks he looks away.

"I still want to thank you though, I could've died there or even end up in a whole other world for all we know,"