Chapter 4: Andrew Gets His Fill, Now

"a-anything else? oh i... uahh... i-i guess so..." he slid the menu back to Andrew as he rubbed his overstuffed belly. "j-just nothing as big... i feel like im gonna pop...." of course, Andrew wouldnt listen to that, blinded by his own arousal. he'd get Connor whatever he damn well pleased. "an some drinks too... my throat feels a bit dry..." oh, this was going to be very fun. Andrew waved over the waitress and simply pointed to multiple things on the menu. Thankfully, everything was really cheap so he'd only be losing around 100$ by the end of the night. When the Waitress came back, she handed Connor two full bottles of Sake, and a large bottle of coke. Fried gyoza came out next in sets of twelve, and then steamed buns were next. These buns were about as big as Andrew's face, stuffed full of pork and sweet n sour sauce. "oh fuck yeah~..." Connor sat up more, and scooted his seat in. didnt work much, due to his belly pushing back against the table. he used the chopsticks to scoop up 3 pieces of gyoza at a time, hungrily eating them and taking bites out of the buns inbetween. despite saying he was full... he was still growing. his gut grew bigger and bigger, eventually pushing his pudgy legs apart as it rested between his lap. his shirt now rode up entirely, looking more like a stained bra now. "sho good~... mmph..~!" he cleaned off the gyoza quickly, taking a big swig of sake. "uhm... can i get a few more of those dumplings, please? i know this is probably a lot outta your pocket but, fuck they were good~.." 

Andrew instead ordered four more plates, doubling the amount of gyoza. Andrew cracked open the bottles of sake and let Connor go to town on them. They were very strong, and he knew internally Connor would get very drunk off of them. Somehow that thought excited him. He's seen him drunk on stage before but, this'll be different. So much more different. Connor now had to scoot back as his belly was really getting in the way. It started to spill out over the chair, and yet it still pushed against the table. "geez its, ngh... gettin hard to reach..." he huffed, as he scooted back more and more. he quickly chomped down on 6 more pieces of gyoza before taking an entire bottle of sake in one hand, and a bun in the other. he chugged the entire bottle in one go, and scarfed down the bun. his belly gurgled and churned aloud, working away at churning all the food into fat. "i-its hard to-*HIC* reach Andreww~... i need sum help pleeeas~..." he giggled, attempting to grab another bottle, and another bun. he had scooted back so much due to his overstuffed belly, that he couldnt reach his food.

Andrew realized what was going on pretty quick, so he signaled to the driver who was waiting outside to bring the bus over. With a lot of effort between Andrew and three other wait staff, they managed to push Connor's wobbling body back into to the bus. Andrew paid the place generously, but he requested to take home 6 more plates of gyoza and 4 more buns, plus another peking burger. He quietly asked the driver to just drive them around, and make sure that the little window between them was shut tightly. Andrew turned around to face a very drunk, and very fat Connor lazing about on the huge couch. Connor giggled in a drunk manner, taking off his vest, undoing his pants' buttons. he then looked back at Andrew, and the food beside him. "hehehehehheyyy~~ you brought more-*HIC* food with us~! sauce it over big boy im starvinn~~" he huffed, making grabby hands. his shirt seemed much tighter, and so did his belly. he was fattening up quickly. his pants seemed much tighter too, his ass and thighs widening to support his fattened frame. "cmon im-mmnf-*BELCH* hungryy~ gimme the-gimme the-the-... i forgot wha i was gonna sayy~"

Andrew quickly gave the cartons of food over to Connor, who quickly devoured the first container. His belly gurgled in annoyance as it grew accustomed to more and more food being put inside of it. Andrew saw sauce and grease drip and smear onto his belly, and he thought that the best thing he could do for him is to well clean his belly! Using a wet cloth, Andrew gulped as he knelt down, placing the warm cloth onto Connor's jiggling gut. He wiped away the spilt sauce, every once in awhile letting his hand drag over his belly instead of the cloth. There's that boner, again. Connor huffed, whenever he felt Andrew touch his belly with his hand. "i could really use a-*BURP*-buh~ belly rub, big boy~" he groaned, feeling his belly slowly begin to tighten once more. he drank and drank, ate and ate, seemingly never wanting to stop. he felt his initial high fading, so he pulled out another joint and lit it, taking a long drag. not soon after, waves of sensations ran across his body as he ate and drank. "ouhh god damn~ Andrew~ i cant stop~ tastes so fuggin good~" Immediately ditching the rag, Andrew threw himself onto the huge slobby gut in front of him. His hands moved effortlessly over Connor's grumbling belly, giving it a good shake every now and then to hear Connor release a loud belch. Andrew pressed his fave into the tightness of Connor's belly, ignoring his glasses and fully letting himself indulge in this. His hands dove under Connor's belly, lifting it and letting it drop down over an over. It was mesmerizing.

"uah~! e-easy Ann~ s'fuggin sensitive~" he moaned, letting his head lay back on the headrest. he opened his mouth and cracked open the bottle of coke, pouring the fizzy drink into his mouth and opening his throat, letting it flow into his belly. Andrew could faintly hear it fizz and gurgle, as the expansion got slightly faster. Connor tossed away the soon empty bottle, tearing into that addicting burger once more. he just couldnt stop eating. "im gunna get fat as fug from dis~ s'almost like you-*HIC* like it~" he giggled, stupidly oblivious to Andrew's self indulgent desires. "i look like sum-sum fat balloon~" "Y-you aree~.." He whispered underneath his breath, shaking Connor's belly once more to make the fizzing work faster. Connor's belly was now spilling over the side of the couch, so full and so tight that Andrew could barely lift it! Finally, Connor needed help with feeding. So Andrew scooted to where Connor's head was laying, and opened up the third container. This one had all of those steamed buns. They seemed bigger than before. Andrew couldn't almost contain himself as he shoved the buns into Conmor's open maw. Seeing thise chubby cheeks fill out and then swallow that deliciousness to add to all that churning fat made Andrew pretty close to orgasming.

Connor eagerly ate away at whatever Andrew fed him, eager to eat. to grow bigger. the sensation of constantly growing fat, if felt incredible. he could barely contain himself. "hnmf~ hmph~~" Connor moaned a bit louder, which caught Andrew's attention. what else did, was his belly moving. but why? well, Connor was bucking his hips, thrusting his leaking erection into his soft belly, trying to ease the rock hard boner that he couldn't reach. "bhh~ biggerr~" he moaned, lust evident in his gaze now. Andrew froze. Could he? A desperate plea from Connor was all he needed. He lifted up Connor's aching gut and revealed a pretty big and hefty cock hiding undermeath all that fat. It made Andrew's mouth salivate and his own boner press uncomfortably in his pants. "Keep eating. You stop when I tell you to." Andrew ordered calmly, shoving the remaining boxes and bottles in reaching area for Connor. And as for Andrew, he decided it was his turn to have his dinner. Pulling down Connor's pre soaked boxers, he relaxed his throat and stuffed all of Connor down deep into his mouth and throat. "uuaahhh~~! f-fuck~! fuck~!" he moaned, his cock instinctively gushing a fair amount of salty sticky precum into Andrew's mouth. he gave his own belly a good slap as he picked up another bun, stuffing it down his hungry gullet, and washing it down with more sake. the feeling of constantly feeding and being pleasured was a bliss all new to Connor, one he wanted to chase more. one he intended to finish strongly on. he groaned feeling his cock throb, and his belly ache, and fatten at the same time. god, he felt amazing. "duh-dont stop~ plleass~~" he moaned, feeling his belly press against Andrew and weigh him down as he took his girthy cock down his throat like a champ. 

Andrew choked slightly as he felt Connor's heavy belly press down on his head, forcing his cock deeper down his throat then ever before. He tried to lift his belly up to get it off of his head to no avail, his belly was just growing so incredibly fast that it was hard to keep up. Spit and pre coated the outside of his mouth as his nose was shoved deep into Connor's pure musk. His eyes rolled to the back of his head, the smell was incredibly intoxicating. Suddenly without warning, a huge load bursted into his mouth, some of it spilling through the corners of his mouth. It was so salty, Andrew almost cringed. But just like a good fan, he swallowed it all. He released his mouth from Connor's cock and managed to free his head from his girthy belly, looking at Connor with a half dazed, lustful expression.