"What is this place?" I asked with awe.

"Kim Mansion." Hoseok answered and he stepped out quickly before opening the door for me. I blushed and thanked him.

"Call me Hobi. Uncle Hobi."

"O-okay..."

I followed him into the mansion and saw maids around. "Hello Mr Jung. Hello Miss Kim." They bowed and I awkwardly bowed back. "H-hello." I greet back and Hoseok just bowed. "Why did they bow to me?" I asked hoseok and he just ruffled my hair. "You'll find out soon princess."

'Why does he keep on calling me that? Not that I'm complaining.'

I followed him through a long hallway. Alot of pictures was hanged on the wall. There were eight people in some of the pictures. But two pictures caught my attention. The first frame was a women, a beautiful women. She was smiling brightly and she looked like...me?

The second picture was of a family of three. The same women from the first frame, a man who looked extremely handsome and a baby in the women's arms.

"Uhh..Uncle Hobi? Who's this?" I asked and pointed to the first picture. Hoseok turned around and smiled sadly. "You don't recognise her?" He asked and raised an eyebrow. I thought hard and shake my head. "No...am I supposed to?" I turned around and saw him smiling sadly.

"Come with me. Then you'll know." I looked at the pictures on last time before following him. I suddenly started to feel nervous. My hands became clammy and sweaty and my heart was beating fast. I was lost in my thought when I bumped into hoseok's back. I apologised and he brushed it off.

He knocked on the door that we were standing infront off and a 'Come in' was heard. Hoseok pushed open the door and gestured me to enter. I entered and saw a hamdsome man also in his 40's sitting behind the desk. It looked like a study. The man behind the desk didn't look up as he was busy on his laptop and writing things down.

"Namjoon..I brought the guest." Hoseok said and Namjoon nodded.

"Hmm. Alright."

Namjoon looked up at me and his eyes widened. He dropped the pen that was in his hand and stood up immediately. I was confused and abit scared.

"(Y-Y/n)?"

'(Y/n)? Who's that?' I thought and Hoseok spoke. "No Namjoon. This is Sora. Kim Sora."

Namjoon looked at me shocked and I saw tears in his eyes. I awkwardly shuffle around. "H-hello. It's nice to meet you." I bow to him but he didn't say anything.

"I'm sorry for him. He's in shock." Hoseok says and he walks over to Namjoon and makes him sit back down again and gave him a glass of water.

"It's alright. But why is he shocked? And who's (Y/n) if I may ask?" I ask quietly.

"You look exactly like my wife...and (Y/n) was my wife." Namjoon spoke up making me quiet.

'Wait-! WAS! That means that-'

"Yes. She passed away along time ago." Namjoon said as he looked at me. 'Did he just read my mind?!' I think shocked. "No i didn't read your mind princess. You're just easy to read." He says and Hoseok nodded.

"Oh...I'm sorry for your loss even tho it's been years." I say feeling bad that I made him remember his dead wife. "It's alright princess. Now, do you want to know about your parents?" He asked and he leaned back in his chair. My eyes lit up. "Yes please! Tell me about them!"