Prolog

Two years had passed since the last spacequake, and the war between humans and spirits had concluded. Tohka and Origami joined the same university as Shido, while Kotori, Natsumi, Yoshino, Mukuro, and Mana attended his old high school.

Ratatoskr been disbanded a year ago, as the spirit war has already stopped. And now Shido's life was consumed by college assignments, and with her bunch of girlfriend spirit. However, today he had promised to go on a date with Tohka.

Shido glanced at his watch and realized it was time. He mumbled to himself, "Ah yes, now it's time for me to date with Tohka. She must be waiting for me; I better go now." Said hom before rushing to the agreed-upon place, a voice called out, "Over here, Shido!"

" Said hom before rushing to the agreed-upon place, a voice called out, "Over here, Shido!"

Turning to find the source. Suddenly, someone grabbed his shoulder, who was Tohka who already there since half hour ago.

Tohka exclaimed, "Shido, why are you taking so long? I've been waiting for you for 30 minutes!" Said her while pouting at him, shaking him slightly

Shido apologized, "Sorry, sorry, I was late."

Tohka then smiled, "It doesn't matter. Now let's start the date." They nodded and began their outing. As they just about start the date, suddenly the sky began to shake.

Tohka, frightened, asked, "What happened, Shido?"

Attempting to calm her, Shido's phone rang, and Kotori's voice warned, "Shido, this is dangerous! My device detects enormous spirit power!"

In disbelief, Shido screamed. How come it can be? Spirit power and Ratatoskr has been disbanded for a year already? but as he looked up, he saw someone flying not far from their right side – not a girl, but a man.

The man who the right eyes got covered in purple bang, noticed Shido and laughing before he said, "Well, well, we meet again, isn't it, Itsuka Shido?"