24: Airport & Christmas presents

Before I could hear who was yelling out my name I got tackled to the ground by... Karl and Quackity!

"Jesus Christ help me." I say.

"Wow, you already hate us or something, hits dude, you know what we were here for Niki anyways." Quackity says and walks to Niki and hugs her.

"Dang fake friend. But aight Karl you getting off of me anytime soon?" I ask him.

"No [<3]" He answers still hugging me.

"This is unfair Karl, I want to give her a hug too!" I hear a familiar voice say, it was Dream. When Dream said that Karl got off of me and I stood up and looked at Dreams face.

"I have seen your face but dude... you're so much uglier in real life than in photos." I say.

"That's it I'm going back to Florida and cry with Patches, fvck y'all." He says walking away and walks back smiling at us after 10 seconds.

"Whatever, did you bring Patches?" I ask hugging him. He nods and points at Sapnap. I look at Sapnap and see a cage with Patches in it between his feet. I walk up to him. "Ayyy! Fella!" I say hugging him and then snatching Patches from him.

"Wha- HEY! YOU THIEF!" Sapnap says somewhat yelling.

"Ayo shut up before I get arrested!" I tell him looking at the people who are staring at me.

"Oh yeah sh!t sorry, but hey when do I get a real hug?" He asks.

"In your dreams, see ya!" I say and walk to Niki who is currently talking to Karl and Quackity. "NIKI I GOT PATCHES NOW WE CAN GO! RUN!" I say jokingly.

"YES, LET'S GO!" Niki says laughing and then looking in the cage. "Oh my god! Patches is so cute!"

"I know, anyways hi again fake friends!" I say to Quackity and Karl.

***

"I had to pay an extra 50 bucks or something for this backpack filled with presents! Do they expect me to be a millionaire or something?!" Sapnap says. (Idk if the content creators are comfy with me using their real name, so that's why I'm using their online name)

"You are a streamer! Aren't all streamers rich!" I say.

"No! Dream is my sugar daddy! He pays for all my stuff! If he wasn't here I did not have these presents with me!" He says.

"Fvck off sapnap. I'm not a sugar daddy!" Dream says.

"Oh yeah sorry you were George his sugar daddy!" Sapnap says grinning.

"Can y'all shut up and walk faster! This is literally the hall to my apartment! Just wait a good damn second!" I say complaining.

"It's not like you are helping us with our luggage!" Sapnap says.

"It's not like you fvcking asked!" I say getting irritated. We made it to my apartment and I could the boys their voices inside. I unlock the door and swing it open revealing Wilbur, George, Tommy and Tubbo. "We brought some American assholes home. Oh and a cool Mexican dude." I say which Quackity responds with a 'yeahhh'.

"Now you're just being rude!" Sapnap says in a mad tone. The guys stood up to greet them

"Whatever, where is Gracie? She needs to meet Patches and they are gonna be best friends for life!" I say excitedly.

"I should've brought Zuko with me and post a picture of them on Twitter." She says giggling.

"Would be awesome." Dream said grinning. Anyways y'all should be tired I have one guest room, a couch and an air mattress. So who is going to be sleeping with who?" I ask. I know that the Feral losers will be sleeping at mine plus Niki and the others at Wilbur.

"I shotgun with Karl!" Sapnap said which made Karl giggle hysterically.

"Fine, I'll sleep like the loner I am..." Quackity says and starts crying.

"Guess I'll sleep with George." Dream said. (I did not do this on purpose- go away dnf shippers 😭 not in my story 😭)

"DNF IS REAL!" Sapnap screamed which made Dream and George quickly yell no.

"What is dnf?" Tubbo asked.

***

I wake up in my bed by hearing my bedroom door open, and there stood Dream stealing Gracie from us.

"Cat stealer." I said.

"Oh fvck you're awake- I uhmm didn't do anything! Go sleep again!" Dream said closing the door. "Oh, and I didn't know you guys were dating." He says pointing at Niki and closing the door fully now. I forgot I didn't tell them about us I thought. I look at the clock to see what time it is. 7.20 am, pretty early... whatever I'll go to sleep again.

"YOU SAW THEM DOING WHAT?" I heard a voice scream who I assumed was Sapnap. I hear another person shush them, must be Dream.

I don't want to wake up and slap them on the head. Just an hour and I'll kill them... I said slowly dozing off while playing with Niki her hair.

***

I wake up... alone in my bed... where the fvck is Niki? I wondered while getting out of my bed and walking into the living room revealing all those feral nerds and Niki.

"Rise and shine Y/n!" Karl said giggling.

"Oi fvck off." I say rubbing my eyes.

"Didn't know you did not tell them." Niki says.

"I was too lazy, I mean do you know how much I have to type or say." I say being the overdramatic person I am.

"Proof that she doesn't care about us." Quackity says fake sobbing.

"Y/n you really are hurting our feelings... I thought we were some brotherly figures for you but you prove us wrong." George says.

"Y'all are just being overdramatic!" I say and walk back into my bedroom.

***

"WHAT THE FVCK?!?!" Tommy screamed. "WHO GOT THIS FOR ME?"

"I did." I say laughing.

"WHY DID YOU GET A SHIRT WITH MY FACE SINGING JUMP IN THE CADILLAC?!?!?1" He asks me yelling making everyone else laugh.

"I saw it on freebubble or however you call that site and I thought it would look good on you!" I say trying to hold in my laughter but completely failed.

"You're an a$$hole Y/n!" He says looking mad.

"Yeah whatever guess I'll take your other present then..."

"I WAS KIDDING! I TOTALLY LOVE YOU Y/N! PLEASE DON'T TAKE MY CAMERA LENS." He says somewhat begging. I looked at Niki and she seemed like she was opening a present I bought for her.

I bought her a gold locket necklace with a photo of us. She smiled at me and whispered me a thank you.

We all exchanged presents and that went for around 2 hours and after had a Christmas dinner. It was the best time I had.

"Hey Y/n, do you wanna go to a park now? Gotta burn some calories!" She says grinning.

"Of course! Let's just tell them we are heading out." I say and we told them we are heading out. We were walking in a comfortable silence, just holding hands and walking to a park. When we eventually made it we sat down on some swings and started swinging.

"Thanks for today Y/n, it was nice having dinner and stuff on Christmas." Niki says looking at me.

"Don't worry! Only did it for you babyyyy." I say jokingly.

"No, but seriously thank you." She says and we continue swinging in a comfortable silence until she started speaking again. "You know what Y/n... I think I love you." I completely froze... That's the first time she said that to me...

"I... I think I love you too Niki..." I say looking at her.

{The end}

**A/N: Sobbing rn... I'm gonna miss this story... BUTTTTT I'll be starting a new story so stay tuned! :D**

Words: 1308