22: OMG!

It was now morning and I was making some bacon and eggs for my brother and I. Just when I finished cooking Keith walked into the kitchen.

"Morning! Are you doing better?" I ask him.

"Yeah, thanks for letting me stay over, do you have any plans today?" My brother Keith asked.

"No not really why?"

"Maybe we should do something together." He said

"Are you sure? Yesterday you just heard that Jared cheated on you? You think this is a good idea?"

"Yeah, I don't care about him, he was rude to you anyway." He says chuckling, I chuckle as well.

"Anyways I made some bacon and eggs, take a seat!" I say and motion to him he needs to sit down. We eat while we are chatting about our lives.

***

We are currently walking to a cute little café to eat some lunch and both of us haven't stopped talking.

"Soooo about you girly! Have you met anyone you like?" Keith says looking at me with the gayest smirk ever. (I don't hate gay people btw- #stanthem)

"Maybe... yes..." I say unsure what he will say next.

"OMG OMG TELL ME ABOUT THEM QUEEN! Is it that girl from your streams? Yes, I have watched some of your streams TEEHEE! What was her name again? Niki? She's an absolute goddess! Tell me you like her!" He says quickly.

"Okay jeez slow down you creepy stalker! And yes I like her! We went on a date a few days ago and uh we sort of kissed...?" I say the last part slowly.

"OH MY GOSH! YOU HAVE A GIRLFRIEND!!"

"NO, I NEVER SAID THAT KEITH!"

"oh... ask her!"

"What?!"

"Come on you like her! OH! Can I meet her!"

"Fine I'll see when I could POSSIBLY ask her, and I can call her to ask if she wants to have some lunch with us..." I say, he eagerly nods his head and I take out my phone to dial Niki's number. It took only 3 tones till she picked up.

"Hey, Y/n! What's up?" Niki says.

"The sky."

"Haha very funny, but now seriously what's up?" Niki says in a sarcastic tone.

"I was just wondering if you would like to have lunch with Keith and me, you don't have to of course! I was just wondering!" I say kinda nervous for her to meet my brother. I look at my brother and he looks excited.

"Sounds fun! Is it okay if Wilbur comes along? He and I are hanging out right now." She asks.

"Sure! We are almost at that café with lots of pastries. See you there?"

"Alright! We will see you there!" Niki says and hangs up.

"And?" Keith asks.

"She will be coming with one of our friends, Wilbur."

"Oooh! Is Wilbur gay?"

"WHAT NO! Actually... I don't know... he once said 'I'm gay! I'm gay for the egg!' So I don't know..." I say laughing.

***

"OH! Look Y/n there they are!" My brother says standing up and walking up to them. "Heyyy besties!" He says and hugs them. His interactions with them make me laugh a bit. I stand up and walk up to them.

"Well isn't that a warm welcome." Wilbur says and smiles.

"I guess it is! But hi! This is Keith!" I say and point to my brother.

"We haven't heard lots of you but it's nice to meet you, Keith!" Niki says.

"How disappointing of Y/n! But I have heard lots of you guys, now there is a question I need to ask you, Wilbur. Are you gay? Y/n says she doesn't really know." Keith says making Wilbur laugh.

"No, I am not gay." Wilbur says laughing

"What a shame... anyways let's sit down! My legs are getting tired!" Keith says and walks to our table. We all start walking to the table after a while. Niki walks next to me and whispers in my ear.

"I think we should talk about our date night later." She whispers, I look at her and nod and we go to sit at the table. We talk for somewhat 2 hours and decide to go do some shopping.

"Omg! Y/n we are gonna give you a makeover!!" Keith says.

"Are you calling me ugly right now?!"

"Yes, now let's go b!tches!" He says and we start walking.

***

"Put this on and this!" Keith says putting some clothes in my hands.

"But-" I start.

"No buts! Just try this on!" He says and pushes me to one of the fitting rooms. I see Niki getting pushed into one of the fitting rooms as well by Wilbur. Not a second after I see Keith and Wilbur exchange glances. Oh lord, what does this mean...

Only a few seconds I walk out wearing a corset crop top with some black jeans. (Or whatever you like) I see Keith his eyes glow when I walk out.

"QUEEN YOU LOOK GORGEOUS!!!" He says screaming. "I'm gonna buy that outfit for you!" He says and motions to me that I have to change, I just went and changed cause I was already tired. When I was about to walk into the fitting room again I see Niki walk out in a cute pastel purple dress with a white corset on top. Wow-

***

"So did Wilbur also force you to change into clothes?" I ask Niki when Wilbur and Keith were paying for our clothes.

"Yup, guessing it happened to you and Keith as well." She says.

"It indeed did, but you said you wanted to talk, how about after this just go to a park?" I say and she nods.

"Sounds like a plan!" Niki says and she walks to Wilbur.

"Alright let's go loves!" Keith says and we walk out of the store. "We are going to this restaurant I always used to go with Jared. Sad days..."

"What happened to him?" Wilbur asked.

"He used Keith- anyways! Let's get food!" I say trying to lighten the mood.

***

We had dinner and it was currently 7 pm. Keith needed to go to his house to see if Jared has left yet and Wilbur had to do some streaming so I and Niki could go to a park and have a little chit chat. We were currently walking just in silence enjoying each other's presence. It only took a few seconds till we were at a typical kids park.

"So what do you wanna talk about?" I say as I sit on the swing, she sits beside me on the other swing.

"I was just wondering... what are we? I just don't get it? Do you like me or I don't know..." Niki says.

"Well let's get started speaking then... yes I do like you Niki, but what we are I don't know it myself. Now I'm wondering... do you like me?" I say. I swear to god these kinds of conversations make my heart raise to 300 or something...

"Yes, I do like you Y/n. What does this make us?" She says clearly confused about what our relationship means.

"I mean... be my girlfriend?" I say looking at her, it's dark so I can't really see her.

"No... Nah I'm kidding of course!" She says and comes to hug me.

"You just gave me a heart attack for a second, I hate you."

"No you don't, but let's just take things slow okay? Let's just tell people we are close with and that's it. Okay?"

"Noted." I say hugging her.

**A/n: I told my mom I was pansexual- she supported me! Pogchamp! And this chapter is poggers! Innit? OH AND TYSM FOR THE 5K READS!**

Words: 1287