23: Mistletoe

It has been 2 months since Niki and I started dating, we went on some dates, late night drives and just having chill nights watching Netflix. It was pretty good if you are gonna ask me. We told Wilbur and Keith first, Wilbur was supportive and Keith screamed so hard out of... happiness? We also told Tommy and Tubbo and they celebrated, because we were their so called favorite ship... mhm definitely believe that. Phil and Kristen were happy for us and totally supported us.

Eret and I became good friends and we are wanting to meet up soonly. The feral boys (excluding George) are also planning to coming to the UK. But when? I have no idea.

It is currently December and Niki, Wilbur, Tubbo, Tommy, Jack, Phil, Kristen and I agreed to meet up on Christmas and buy presents for each other. I ordered presents for them and already packed them.

But now about now, Tommy and Tubbo asked me to vlog with them and they are going to style me in their own styles and Philza is tagging along... This is gonna be chaotic.

"HELLO Y/N! ARE YOU READY FOR TODAY?!" Tommy screamed in my ear while keeping the camera super close to my face.

"Not anymore but hey thanks for asking!" I say.

"You are no fun, why did I ask you and not Wilbur." He says questioning himself.

"Because I'm better than Wilbur and 10 times hotter." I say grinning.

"Yeah... no..." Tommy said and walked to Tubbo with the camera, my face dropped and Phil was laughing so hard I could almost see him crying. After a few moments Tommy did his intro and handed Phil the camera to record. It only took a minute till Tommy and Tubbo were having a discussion. Than Tubbo started to slap Tommy.

"Hey hey hey! Violence is never the answer kids!" Phil said interrupting their fight.

"Yeah but killing is!" I say smiling. Tubbo started to jump on Tommy and tackled him on the ground.

"Y/n! Look at what you've done!" Phil said pointing the camera at me.

"What?! I love the sight of fighting kids! Plus I'm a adult!" I say

"HEY IM ALMOST AN ADULT SO WATCH YOUR MOUTH Y/N." Tubbo screamed.

"AND IM BIG MAN TOMMY!" Tommy screamed just a few seconds after.

"Yeah yeah, whatever let's get over with this." I say

***

Tubbo ended up going with a sort of academia aesthetic outfit. And Tommy was a sort streetwear outfit but red and black themed. I found both of them nice but of course Phil needs to say which one was nicer.

"I kinda like both outfits..." Phil begins. "But Tommy's outfit kinda fits Y/n better..."

"LETS FVCKING GO! I WON! SUCK IT BEE BOY! WOOO!" Tommy screams and starts jumping up and down.

"Jeez Tommy calm down! Tubbos outfit was also good!" I say.

"Whatever, I still won!" He says and starts doing his outro. "Anyways does anyone have any plans right now? We can hang out if y'all want." He asks, most of the time he is quiet if he isn't recording or something. I heard my phone going off. I took a look at my phone and saw a message from Niki asking if we could hang and she has to tell me something...?

"Niki wants to hang out with me sorry! Maybe another time!" I say.

"Damn choosing your girlfriend over me?! The person that is like your smaller brother! Ouch!" Tommy says.

"Hey hey! I love you as my bro but Niki is still better! So if you can excuse me imma go to her apartment! Bye!" I say waving and started walking to my car. I start driving to Niki her apartment. I wonder what she wants to talk about...

***

I walk into her apartment with the key and get greeted by Zuko.

"Hey Niki! I'm here!" I say and Niki sprints to the hallway with a exciting expression. "You good? You look excited."

"Okay okay! So I texted you I wanted to talk right! Well I wanted to talk about Christmas! The feral boys are coming by!" She says with a grin.

"HOLD ON! WHAT?!"

"Oh and we were having Christmas at your place right?"

"Ayo Niki let me process what you just said real quick." I say and take a moment to process all this sh!t. "Okay done, yes we are having it at my place but I am not done decorating. But when are they coming?" I ask.

"Just in about a week."

"That's soon... uhm alright, where ate they staying?"

"Probs at yours... I mean your place is huge!" She says.

"Yeah now mind helping me decorate my place further?"

"Nope! Let's go!" She says and grabs my hand. Even though we are dating it still gives me butterflies.

***

We were vibing in the car to some music and we arrived at my apartment in no time.

"The decorations are all in the boxes scattered around the house." I say as we walk in.

"Alright! I'm just gonna get a drink and we can get started!" She says and walks to the kitchen.

"Wow."

"What?"

"You didn't even give me a quick peck or something today... hits." I say fake crying.

"Oh poor you!" Niki says walking to me and giving me a quick peck on my cheek and then to the kitchen. She gets a ice tea green from the fridge. "Okay! We ready to get decorating?" She asks.

"Yup! Alexa play Christmas sh!t playlist."

"You really have to have a swear word in your playlist..?"

"Definitely!" I say and we start decorating on the song 'All I Want For Christmas Is You by Mariah Carey'.

***

I found a mistletoe in a box... *insert smirk*. I walk up to Niki that is currently decorating the Christmas tree and hold the mistletoe above us.

"Niki."

"Yeah what's up?" She says turning around.

"Look up." Niki looks up and sees the mistletoe.

"You're so dumb." She says and gives me a quick kiss, her soft, chapped lips just always seems to hit my spot, they give me a warm feeling. My cheeks always get red by whatever she does...

"Anyways you almost with the tree?" I ask her.

"Yeah! Just one last ornament and I'm done!" Niki says while she hangs up the last ornament.

"Well now that we're done, wanna watch The Princess Switch? Kristen told me it was a good movie!"

"Sounds like a plan!" She says smiling. We made some hot chocolate and other stuff you get when watching a Christmas movie. We cuddled up and watched all the 3 movies...

**A/n: SORRY LONG NO UPDATE BUT AIGHT NOW THERE IS! Btw it's my birthday!! (19 dec) This is actually posted like 5 min after 19 dec... fvck**

Word count: 1147