Chapter 3:Confusion

Start from the beginning

With all the sounds that monster was doing,embry heard everything and got up.they went down the stairs until they got to the living room and saw me there.

Embry:y/n?why are you in front of the basement door??and why are they banging so much on the door?!

Y/n:I had enough of the fact I didn't even know what they looked like and I was tired of the fact that you were hiding too many things from me and with what happened to dr d.light,I just felt a rush of energy flow in me and the courage to go down in the basement to face them.

Embry:WHAT?!?

Y/n:WHY DO THEY LOOK EXACTLY LIKE YOU?!!THEY SAID YOU LOCKED THEM IN HERE AS SOON AS YOUR PARENTS WERE GONE AND THAT THEY APPEARED!!

Embry:I DID IT BECAUSE I WAS SCARED AND I THOUGHT THEY KILLED MY PARENTS!!!

Monster:ITS STILL NOT A REASON!!!MAYBE IF YOU HAS LET ME EXPLAIN EVERYTHING TO YOU SINCE THE FIRST DAY,WE WOULD'NT BE HERE IN THIS SITUATION!AND YOU WOULD ACTUALLY TELL THE WORKERS WHY THEY DONT SEE YOUR PARENTS ANYMORE INSTEAD OF LYING TO ALL OF THEM!!

Embry:THEY WOULD'NT EVEN BELIEVE ME IF I SAID I HAD A MONSTER IN MY BASEMENT!!

Monster:OH SO WE ARE A MONSTER???WHAT ABOUT YOU?!WHAT MAKES YOU ANY DIFFERENT,HUH?!YOU PUSHED DR D.LIGHT IN HERE!!

Embry:I DIDNT!THEY TRIPPED!

Y/n:WE ALREADY TALKED ABOUT THIS!!!THEY WERE PANICKED AND WERE ALSO DESPERATELY TRYING TO KEEP HIM AWAY FROM THE BASEMENT CUZ THEY KNEW YOU WOULD EAT THEM!!

Monster:WHATEVER!!!I DID NOTHING WRONG!!

Y/n:WE ALSO ALREADY TALKED ABOUT THIS,YOU KILLED DR D.LIGHT AND ATE THEM WHEN YOU COULD'VE JUST ASKED FOR THEM TO HELP YOU GET OUT OF HERE!!AND BEING HUNGRY IS NOT AN EXCUSE AMD PLUS YOU JUMPED AT ME TO ATTACK ME JUST BECAUSE I SAID I COULD'NT TRUST YOU DIRECTLY BUT YOY DIDNT EVEN LET ME FINISH!I WAS GONNA TALK TO YOU ABOUT IT TOMORROW BUT NO!!YOU JUST HAD TO DO THOS THE HARD WAY!

Monster:LET.ME.OUT OF HERE!!!!!!

Y/n:EMBRY!Come here!!!!LEAN ON THE DOOR AND BLOCK IT WHILE I GO GET SOMETHING TO PUT IN FRONT OF IT SO THEY DONT GO OUT!!

Embry:OKAY!!

Embry leaned on the door as I went to find a big desk to block the door.

Embry's POV

Embry:SHUT UP IM NOT LETTING YOU OUT!!!

Monster:YOU'LL REGRET THIS YOU BITCH!

Embry:Y/N SAID IT,WE WILL ALL TALK ABOUT IT TOMORROW,SO SHUT UP!!!

Monster:LET ME OUT!!!!!!

Embry:SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP!!!!!

I started to burst into tears while sobbing.why did I have to live such a life...

Monster:*mom's voice* darling,come on...please let me out...it's cold in here and I'm all dirty now...

Embry:huh...?m-mom?is that really you?

Monster:*'mom's voice* yes,of course,who else could it be?

Embry:NO SHUT UP,I KNOW ITS NOT MY MOM!!

Monster:*dad's voice* THAT'S IT LITTLE ONE,LET YOUR PARENTS OUT OF HERE!!

Embry:YOU WONT FOOL ME!!!

Monster:*in dr d.light's voice*embry?is this why you didn't want me to go down here?

Embry:doctor...?

Monster:*dr d.light's voice* yeah?

Embry:you are still alive!

I turned around almost hypnotized by the voice I heard telling me "cmon please let me out!i need to help your parents after all".

Y/n's POV:

I found a big desk table in embry's parent's room and it was difficult to go down the stairs with it but when I got in the living room,embry was so close to the door and tried to open it but I stopped them before they do something wrong and let that monster out of here. 

(And I'm ending this chapter here because it's really late and I need my dose of sleep!hope you like this chapter!do not forget,stay safe,stay healthy,don't forget to eat and to drink,and I accept you for whoever or whatever you are!well that's all I had to say!well them,goodnight and,AUTHOR~CHAN OUT!!)

1332 words!this is so great!!im so happy right now!!