¿the secret? pt2 :)

(That escalated quickly)

Your POV
everywhere mirrors...they were everywhere some of them shattered some of them have pictures of the townspeople on them with their faces over drawn with black...I stood there in shock camilo stormed over to me "Why would you do that!?I dont care that your curious! This is my room you cant just do what you want! Leave my room now!" He yelled but I know he was right but I would have never thought to see that...I went to the door and looked back at camilo standing there looking at me angry "I'm sorry...I really am.." I left his room and went home not daring to be in his sight right now when I got home I still needed to proceed what I saw in his room..

" I left his room and went home not daring to be in his sight right now when I got home I still needed to proceed what I saw in his room

(An image of how his room kinda looks)

Camilos POV
(A few sentences before)
I yelled at them for disrespecting my privacy and discovering what I didnt wanted them to see..they went to the door said sorry and left..I stared at the door for a few moments then my legs started shaking and I broke donw to the ground I've never wanted anyone to see my room no one was ever allowed in here not even my own mama.. I should feel mad and angry but instead I feel horrible for yelling at them... someone knocked on my door "what was with the yelling?" It was my sister of course she heard "nothing..I didnt mean to yell sorry" I said as happy as possible but my voice is just shaky "are you ok?" No no I'm not but I'm the happy madrigal and the jokester so I need to be"yea" i took a deep breath nothings wrong I'm fine it's fine. I heard how Dolores walked away I tried to stand up but my whole body felt weak I still managed to keep standing somehow I tried to calm down but I couldn't I'm so sorry for yelling I didnt mean to but i cant tell them that now they left and I do not know in wich house they live I'm happy if I can even walk right now..I hope he will be there for dinner so I can apologize to him but they cant see me so weak and sad no one can I took a deep breath again and wait for the time to pass...

The time has come finally

YOUR POV
It is time to go...I'm scared because of what happend,what if camilo won't speak to me anymore or if he hates me now it is understandable tho. My outfit is different from what I usually wear but I really liked it

(I'm sorry that the picture is so big 😭 and I couldn't find anything better I'm sorry😭✌)

I put on my boots went to the front door but before I opend it I took a deep breath...then i opend it and started walking to the madrigal house...

(EXACT 500 WORD WAIT NO SHIT)