the begin of the story :)

Your POV
It was pretty early in the morning when I started walking to the market,it has been a hard week in my parents workshop and i went to buy something nice for myself on the market after the hard work i did. When i got there i saw the fancy looking jewelry shop,there is so much shiny jewelry it is only a few weeks in encanto so i take alot of time looking at the jewelry. But i moved on after two minutes,i went looking for something nice but couldn't find anything i really wanted or needed, i jumped when someone touched my shoulder i quickly turn around to see mirabel behind me "mirabel do you really hate me that much that you have to scare me to death :(" i said joking "what no! Of course not my dear best friend :o" she said while making a 'shocked face' "do you want to come over for dinner today ? My mama is making your favorite food" "no way that i am missing that!" I said excited but then I realised something...

Camilo will of course be there too and he always does something that makes me blush wich is embarrassing

"(Y/N)? Are you okay? I thought you were exidet?" Mirable said a bit worried but then she suddenly looked at me with a grin "wait I forgot, you had a crush on my cousin Camilo~" she said teasing,she doesn't have a problem with me being gay,she knew since she caught me while I was trying to calm down because I was blushing so much around him and now she is mocking me with it ever since, I sigh "alright I'll stop...for now" mirable just continued mocking me "ok now you can really stop" I said being a little Annoyed now "ok ok ok I apologize" mirable said finally stopping with the mocking (see what I did there ? >:] ) "can I come over eventually now? I have nothing other to do and I'm kinda bored" "yea I don't think that it would be a problem my family loves having you over" mirable said happy while smiling "then let's goo!" She started walking into the direction where they live and so do I, after some minutes we're there, the front door looks better than it did before to be honest it has every family member of the madrigals on it and It was glowing now //I wish I had such a nice glowing door,it looks amazing // I opend the door and there he was standing like he knew someone was comming...