¿the secret?

(This part will be probably be one of my favorites because it's a head cannon I saw on tiktok but idk if links work on here and if then how they work :(
But if you remember you can mabye type it in manually on google)

https://vm.tiktok.com/ZM8KMBTQE/

Your POV
After we finished the soup I went to find mirable because she just left while walking I was looking around the house because I've never really been able to have a closer look but while looking around I bumped into someone and it was no other then camilo of course I had to bump into him I looked at him "I'm sorry" I avoided his eyes because I knew I would get lost in them "you really never had a closer look at the house did you? Well then I'm more then glad to show you around" I looked at him and saw his beautiful smile then he suddenly grabbed my hand and started walking around and showing everything to me and I swear I wished this moment would last forever only me and him I was allowed to look into everyone's room expect one "that's our beautiful casita and everyone's room" "but I haven't seen your room yet-.."he turned to me in a somehow nervous look "uh- well my room is nothing special so" "everyone's room is special so you dont actually think I would belive that" he stared at the ground...I've never seen him nervous like that "is everything ok..?if you don't wanna show me your room it's fine.." I said worried "wait a moment" he said and then disappeared into his room shouting the door behind him,after a few minutes he came back out "you can come in" he said not even really looking at me but holding the door open for me and so I walked in,I saw alot of curtains hang on the long wall the room was also very big like the others with a whole stage in the back but only there was light,I couldn't even see his bed or anything because it was so dark "I told you nothing special" he said in a quiet tone I sigh "what's with all the curtains?" I wanted to open one but camilo grabbed my arm "their just there,haven't you seen enough" then he 'pulls' me to the door but I wont let anyone treat me like that so I freed myself from his grip and run as quickly as possible to one of the curtains and opened it and then I saw something so unexpected....

(Here a cliffhanger :p)