Chapter 16

~Monday

-Camilla

I didn't see Adonis at all on Sunday. He did call me and told me his work was keeping him away but I'm hoping that he will be able to figure out whatever that's troubling him.

I was on my way to the house to figure out which room I wanted to do next. I know I said I would start on the first floor but now since I know this is my future home it doesn't matter.

As I was driving I got a call from Adonis. I pressed the answer button in my car.

"Hello?"

"Hey baby. I'm sorry I never came back to see you yesterday. Been busy."

"I know. You already told me this."

He sighed. "Yes I know that baby but I really wanted to call you and apologize."

I couldn't help but think how thoughtful he really is. "Adonis it's truly okay. I understand you have work to do."

"Can we have dinner tonight?"

I smiled. "Yes of course."

"Great. I'll be there at five. What are you up to baby?"

"I'm driving to the house. I want to figure out the next room to do."

"Alright baby. Be safe and call me if you need anything."

"I will. But I think I'll be alright. Especially when I have Bruce around."

"Alright baby. I'll see you later tonight."

"Okay." And we hung up the phone.

-Adonis

Once i hung up after talking to Camilla. I walked into Camilla's old job to the front desk.

She looked up at me and smiled. "Mr.Salvador how can I help you."

This bitch.

I leaned over the desk and said. "Yeah you can help me figure out why you put a hit out to kidnap my woman." Her eyes widened and smile faded. And like always she ran.

Why do motherfuckers always want to run. I shook my head and just calmly followed her to the back of the building.

I opened the back door and Ethan had her in his arms.

"Come on bitch we are going for a ride." I told her as I saw fear in her eyes. Ethan put a black cloth over her mouth and nose and she passed out. He threw her over his shoulders.

We finally made it to my office and I told Ethan to put her in one of my interrogation rooms.

I go to my office and get my self ready. Just in case a bitch has to die. I mean either way she probably won't make it.

I see my secret bookcase Is open. What the hell. I grab my gun from the inside of my jacket pocket. I slowly walk in there.

"Show me your hands." I yelled before seeing the person

"What the hell Adonis Salvador!!" I heard my mother say.

I put my gun down. "Mother!" I said walking in the room. "What are you doing here?"

"I was looking for one of your fathers old letters."

"Letters?"

"Oh yes from a Blake Heat. He was the police officer from your brothers trial."

I sighed. "Mother does dad know about this?"

"No and you will not tell your father."

"I thought you were passed this. Mother they said it was an accident."