𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐈𝐈𝐈: 𝙼𝚊𝚔𝚎 𝙰𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚍𝚜

Start from the beginning

Yet Bonnie's excitment returned immediatly once you didn't seem to move away or get ready to run to close the door.

"Yes, do you still have the keys to the place?" You asked sarcastically and actually turned your head to look away, playfully acting upset but it surely seemed to have an effect on Bonnie "Darling, don't be mad, please..." The purple haired bunny whimpered, the thought of you being mad at him seemed to such an impact-

Darling?

Was it on impulse? Seemed so, as Bonnie didn't catch onto what he had called you while walking closer to you, carefully as if to not alarm you in any way "How can I not? You lied to me..." You sighed and turned to look at him with a frown.

'Alright, let's test my luck...'

Bonnie looked confused for a second, you said he was lying? So you do not know he stol- borrowed your pencil... Wait, did you know about him being an animatronic then? You knew about Foxy '... Oh shit- I forgot-'

Once you saw the realization on his face is when you spoke again, trying to approach this as gently as you could "You know, I... I wouldn't have minded if you told me the truth... Why didn't you?" You didn't mean to sound disappointed. Actually you didn't even sound disappointed but Bonnie definitely took it like that. His expression turning to a nervous one, bunny ears faltering down as he started to play with his fingers, his eyes glancing away from you and darting around the office "I-I thought you'd get scared... And run away..."

And then they'd have to kill you.

Which Bonnie was hating the idea of more by each passing seconds-

"I... Would've been startled... And shocked... But-" You reached in, grabbing his hand once noticing Bonnie was scratching harshly, digging his finger nails to where it began to bleed a little, was it a response to anxiety or a nervous reaction? Yet he stopped once you grabbed his hand, even flinched, but making no movements to step away or shake your hands off him, it made you confused on how fast those scratches healed and how the blood disappeared...

'Something I'm going to have to ask them about later. But first...'

"I wouldn't have ran away then and I won't run away now." You looked up at him with the softest expression you could, smiling gently "I wouldn't have left you alone Bonnie."

'There it is again.' Bonnie let out a shaky sigh as he began dazing off while staring at you, too focused on the strange symptoms on his body, which seemed to become more comment since you came into his life, the look of reasurment on your [E/C] eyes caused his heart to speed up again, those strange butterflies getting in his stomach and making him nervous in a way he hasn't experienced.

'There... What is that?' Was it a heart attack? He's heard of that before but it didn't seem so. Bonnie has only experienced his heart about to jump out of his chest like this two times; when he was getting killed in an alleyway close to the pizzeria, after which, it had completely stopped ever since he got stuffed... And the second time is with you, but he didn't feel scared or angry in your presence. It was the opposite yet he couldn't pinpoint it...

Bonnie didn't know what to do or say. He managed to let out a few stutters then a yelp once you held his hand tighter "I-I... Please be my... OUR friend..." It... Didn't feel right at all to say that, he was craving for something more but for WHAT exactly? Bonnie did not know... But being friends would mean you'd always stay by him and the others right? That would be enough for now...

You nodded in agreement, expression softening as you gazed up at him "I'd love to be friends with you guys." Those simple words made the purple haired male let out a shaky sigh and crouch down infront of you, pulling his hand away from your hold then gently placing his hands on top of yours, holding them as gently as he could. But his hands were shaking, as if he was scared if he held them too tightly you'd break. Your heart broke at seeing the expression that was on Bonnie's face, close to tears and about to cry.