*+| Chapter Eight |+*

‧͙⁺˚* Your POV ⁺‧͙ 
‧͙⁺˚* Musutafu, Japan ⁺‧͙
·͙*̩̩͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩̥͙ ✩ *̩̩̥͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩͙‧͙   .·͙*̩̩͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩̥͙ ✩ *̩̩̥͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩͙‧͙ .
*+"GO!"+*
*+You bolted down the path, heading further into the forest, your brother raced pass you, flicking his tail, making it lightly hit the side of you face as he ran past you+*
。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆ 。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆
*+You growled at his playful action, soon, the first part of the test came into view, there were a number of logs scattered on the path, they were all different sizes, but it wouldn't be hard for you+*
。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆ 。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆
*+You leapt over the first log, then the next and the next and the next, until one irritatingly familiar tree came into view, it was one of the largest and thickest trees in the forest, and you had to jump it+*
。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆ 。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆
。☆+*★━━━━━━━━━━━━★*+☆。

。☆+*★━━━━━━━━━━━━★*+☆。。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆ 。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆*+As you got closer to the tree, you spotted your older brother, from the looks of it, he had jumped too late and slammed into the tree+*。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆ 。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆*+You sped up, gai...

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆ 。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆
*+As you got closer to the tree, you spotted your older brother, from the looks of it, he had jumped too late and slammed into the tree+*
。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆ 。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆
*+You sped up, gaining momentum, you unsheathed your claws, and with one final stride, you took a mighty leap into the air+*
。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆ 。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆
*+You flew through the air, you stretched out your paws, bracing for impact, as soon as your paws made contact with the top of the tree, you brought your hind legs forward, then channeling all your energy into your hind legs, you pushed off the tree and landed on the ground in front of you, you stuck your claws into the ground and pulled yourself forward+*
。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆ 。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆
*+You pulled your large black body forward with great speed, then the next stage came into view+*
。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆ 。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆
*+There was a large, wide, river flowing through the path, blocking your way+*
。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆ 。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆
。☆+*★━━━━━━━━━━━━★*+☆。

。☆+*★━━━━━━━━━━━━★*+☆。。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆ 。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆*+As you got closer to the tree, you spotted your older brother, from the looks of it, he had jumped too late and slammed into the tree+*。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆ 。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆*+You sped up, gai...