Mr. Styles [3]

The looks the men gave her as they pass them proved that Harry hasn't been lying to her. She remained close to Harry, hating the sudden attention that strangers gave her. Her dress was black just like Harry's. It was sleeveless, with a turtleneck and a slit at the back. It was sophisticated, elegant and makes her look like a billion bucks. The moment that Harry had seen her already dressed, he felt like the wind had been knocked out of him. He couldn't believe how or what he had done to deserve someone like her. Harry had even bought her pearl-encrusted earring to go along with the outfit and after much dispute, she agreed to wear them tonight. She wore a pair of Armani high heels that Andrew had delivered for her. She had never been a fan of heels, but she knew she needed to wear them if she was ever going to stand beside Harry. Surprisingly, they were extremely comfortable. She only wished they are wearable for the rest of the evening. "Wha' yeh thinking about?"

"Nothing really" She shrugged, Harry's hands found themselves back on her hips and pulled her back to his chest after noticing the elevator filling with people. He intertwines his fingers with hers and kisses her temple. "It just feels like a fairytale" She whispered loudly enough for only his ears to perceive. Harry smiled against the skin of her shoulder as the feathered kisses on the smooth skin.

"It really does" He felt happy that he was finally able to concentrate all his attention on her. He loved his son, but he wanted nothing more than to spoil the pretty lady in his arms and devote this night to her only.

"Name, please? The woman by the entrance asked as her eyes ranked over their bodies, confirming that they have followed the dress code to the T.

"Harry Styles and Y/L Y/L/N" It didn't take the woman long to find their names.

"Welcome Mr. Styles and Ms. Y/L/N. Have a lovely night" Harry nodded back and guided Y/N into the salon.

The Grand Ballroom at The Plaza had the capacity to hold six hundred people. And by the looks of it, James and Clare used every square meter of it. The room was decorated and looked straight out of a magazine. The tables were adorned with candles and fresh flowers. Chandeliers hung from the ceiling, illuminating the room with a soft light giving intimacy. A band played Frank Sinatra in the background giving ambiance to the reception. By the looks of the crowd, the newlyweds hadn't arrived. The room kept filling with guests from all over. Meanwhile, the staff guided the guest to their respective tables.

Harry and Y/N were sat on table fifteen which is still very vacant. They are perfectly placed in the center of the room, giving them the perfect view of the area. Harry only hoped for no one unpleasant sat on their table.

"Wha' do you think?" He leaned over her seat. She deviated her sight from the stunning white flowers hanging from the ceiling just to look at him. This wasn't Harry's first wedding, but he found it incredibly adorable how captivated she was by the decorations and the glamour of the night.

"Just speechless" She smiled at Harry and while she does so, Harry took the chance to lay a good kiss on her lips. It wasn't until someone laid a hand on Harry's shoulder that he forced himself to tear away from her tempting mouth.

Thanks for Reading!!!

Share, comment and Like!!!

<3