//Infimary date <3//

Start from the beginning

Thump.

Chifuyu's heart skipped a beat.

-

"Of all the times for the nurse to be on break!" Baji said with a hint of annoyance in his voice. "It's okay I can dea-" Chifuyu replied only to be interrupted by Baji. "No, go sit down on the bed and I'll patch you up." The older commanded. Chifuyu didn't have the energy to argue so he just did what Baji asked him to do.

"Okay so this will sting a little just so you know" Baji said. He pulled out a "q-tip?", dipped it in some rubbing alcohol and used it to sterilize Chifuyu's wound. This caused the younger to flinch. "Don't be such a baby" The ravenatte said as he grabbed Chifuyu's face with his hand to keep it still, Chifuyu flushed a bright red at the sudden action of the older. After sterilizing it, Baji put a big white patch on the wound.

"All done!....Are you okay, you are very red. Do you have a fever?" "No I don't" The younger replies looking away from Baji. The ravenatte then looks at the clock, "we still have 40 minutes till classes start up, so we can just wait here till then."

"Oh okay then I'll just have my lunch now." Chifuyu says pulling out a container from his bag.

"Ooohhh, what is that?" -Baji

"It's just Peyoung Yakisoba." -Chifuyu

"I LOVE PEYOUND YAKISOBA!!" Baji yelled out earning a chuckle from Chifuyu. "What's so funny?" The ravenatte pouted. "It's nothing, would you like to have some of my Yakisoba, Baji-san?"

"Ofcourse!" Baji said smiling brightly. "Let me see if I have an extra pair of chopsticks-" "No need." Baji says pulling out a pair from his back pocket. "I- why do you have that chilling in your back pocket??" The blonde says whilst laughing. "Never know when you need them, anyways let's dig in" Baji states

"Thank you for the meal!!" They both say in unison.

-
Baji got uncomfortable on the chair he was sitting on so he moved to the bed Chifuyu. They are both on their phones either texting people or playing a game. Baji takes a quick glance at Chifuyu's phone to see what he doing and sees he is looking at a picture of a black cat.

"OMG THAT CAT IS SO CUTE!!" Baji says squealing like a child. "Oh that's my cat Peke J, do you like cats?" The younger asks. "Like cats no. I.LOVE.CATS!" "Same here they are so cute!"

With that Baji and Chifuyu started bonding, they ended up talking throughout the rest of their lunch break, they were interrupted by the bell though.

-

"Lunch is over already?!" The ravenatte complained. "Yeah I guess" Chifuyu said with a small frown on his face. Truth is he wishes he could spend more time with Baji, it probably won't happen but a fool can dream.

(Chifuyu I feel you man. 😢🥺)

" Chifuyu hand me your phone for a second" -Baji

"Um sure." -Chifuyu

"And done!" -Baji

"What did you do?" Chifuyu asks as he receives his phone back"

"I gave you my number dumba$$ so you can text me." Baji states. "I don't know if I want to text you after that comment." Chifuyu says with a smirk on his face. "You better text me!" Baji says in a threatening tone.

"Okay but why did you give me of all people your number?" The younger asks. "We'll you shared you Lunch with-" "is that all" Chifuyu pouts. "Let me finish b!tch" the ravenatte yells. "Go on jeez"Chifuyu says in a sassy tone

"I enjoyed talking to you becuase you are really easy to get along with." Baji says as he pats chifuyu's head. Chifuyu instantly flushes. "I enjoyed your company too I guess...." He manages to say without stuttering.

"That's cute, bye fuyu!!" Baji says waving to fuyu as he leaves the infirmary.

Cute

Huh.

____________________________________

1. Okay I know this took me literally 3 days and I'm sorry lol 😭. And it's way shorter than the last one, but that one did have the texting so yeah.

2. I will probably change the name and description of the story. The plot isn't going to change a lot tho.

3. Y'all ready for the next ep of the emotional
Roller coaster called AOT 😭😭, I'm not ready man like ik what happens even tho I haven't read the manga but I live on anime TikTok so I've watched the edits :))

4. Hange,Yelena, Mikasa, Levi, Eren, Zeke, Jean, Connie, and Nicolo supremacy 🛐 like-

Luv how I posted this at exactly 1am

1397 words!!