47 Midnight Meeting

Part 47 Midnight Meeting

Rohan and NK reached the place where they have to be... where a secret meeting is going to happen... we already know that Rohan was tracking the phone calls of people who are related to Arnav. That's when he got to know that there will be a secret meeting going to take place. But he had no clue as they didn't disclose anything about the meeting. They were so cautious not to talk about it on phone.

Rohan and NK were in disguise. They were waiting for people to gather. They wanted to know who was the part of the meeting and absolutely what they are going to talk about. They saw a few cars entering the venue at various timing. After some time, the security closed the main Gate.

Rohan and NK moved slowly, hiding behind cars and trees that were on the road.

"You wait here... I will come back. If I don't come or if you hear some unpleasant noise form inside, just go away from here..." Rohan told NK.

"But, how could I?" NK asked worriedly.

"You have to... don't even try to help me... just get off"

Rohan didn't wait there. Coming behind the building, he jumped over the compound wall. After making sure that no one is watching him, he climbed the water pipe and stood on a sunshade slab. He hid himself using a tree branch that was near the building. He observed the persons one by one who was in the room. There were four persons and Rohan knew them. They were big shots in the business field. There is nothing to be wondered if they had planned Arnav's accident. All are his rivals who want Arnav's downfall. But, why were they sitting silently? No one is talking but looking tense.

"Why has not he come yet?" Sanjay Sinha asked.

"He said he will be here soon," Manav Rathod said.

"He must be on the way," Akhilesh Singh said.

Rohan frowned. About whom they are talking? Who is that HE? One more person has to come it seems. Were they certainly here to talk about Arnav? Or did they have some other purpose? Let's wait and watch... why the confusion? Let the person come. Everything will get cleared.

That's when the door got opened and HE entered in. Rohan got stuck seeing the man. He was shaken to the core. What is he doing here? Even though he was a detective he so wanted these men not to talk about Arnav's accident. But... they did...

"Arnav is back... we thought he died..." Manav said

"Yes, I thought his life finished in the Nainital valley... but he came again to trouble us..." Sanjay said.

"What will we do now?" Akhilesh asked.

"We have to do something to stop him. Or else, he will become an indispensable power in the society" Manav said.

"What can we do? I think we could do nothing" - Akhilesh

"Why?" – Sanjay.

"Till now, Arnav didn't suspect us. If we take any wrong step again, he will get alerted and will start searching for the root cause of his accident. I think we should stop"

"Do you think he doesn't suspect us? He just has not gotten a clear-cut confirmation about the accident yet. I don't think he is quiet. He is not that kind. His men must be started digging about the accident" Sanjay said.

"However, we are in danger... we have to protect ourselves before he catches us," Akhilesh said.

All of them looked at the man who came last.

"Why are you quiet? Tell us what to do" Sanjay asked.

"Arnav is getting married in four days. He is going to Nainital for his own wedding. The Bride is none other than the doctor's daughter... she is the one who served him when he was in Nainital" the last man said.