Cast

______________Naveah Vera Davis-25______________Naveah is a only child really sweet but that would change if you crossed her she's also a joy to everyone's lives

______________
Naveah Vera Davis-25
______________
Naveah is a only child really sweet but that would change if you crossed her she's also a joy to everyone's lives. Her mom, Tishina, died when she was 10 in a car accident she never knew her dad and her mom refused to tell her about him.
Nobody knows about him. She never really had a bad childhood only because she was a good child in general wasn't popular but everyone loves her not much friends but she was ok with that. Her love life wasn't easy it was complicated men would just call her boring then when she got comfortable they would call her extra or crazy or weird. Although she would not like to admit it, it hurt her. She felt alone no one to come home to or give gifts to on Valentine's Day or someone to kiss on New Years or under a mistletoe. She had given up finding love until love decided to find her and it did.

_______________Anthony Trey Ford-26_______________Anthony is an only child too but he wasn't at first

_______________
Anthony Trey Ford-26
_______________
Anthony is an only child too but he wasn't at first. His older brother, Trey, got shot while these two drunks decided to rob a convenient store.
He had a rough child hood it wasn't all too bad his mom, Clara, was struggling financially but their love and hope kept them going and kept them from giving up that hope. His father, Tony, wasn't and still isn't around to much he left and...remarried and made another family and instead of still acknowledging the family he first had he choose to ignore and forget they even existed he comes around every once in awhile but why come around at all if they barely see you anyway. Anthony never had an easy love life hate to say it but every girlfriend he had didn't last long no there was no cheating or abuse just not strong enough feeling at least in the girls side then later on he would always realize he never really liked them in the first place let's just say it was complicated. He felt alone no one to come home to or give gifts to on Valentine's Day or someone to kiss on New Years or under a mistletoe. He had given up finding love until love decided to find him and it did.
______________________________

I hope you guys enjoy reading this book there are many other books I'm working on and putting out soon. I guess you can imagine whatever you want the parents to look like cause they honestly might not be in the book much them and some other characters that might be added along the way.I hope you guys had a very good Christmas and you hope you have a very good New Years god bless and luv ya 😇👋🏾

Also I might change Anthony MIGHT!
December 31 2021 4:10 PM