Chapter 14: Pride

( let me just say this the things I didn't go into details about like the name of the nation being Jura Tempest and everything else is the same as the original Tensura)

3rd POV

'Why did I have to act so cokcy, I wish this would just end, I don't want to see her ever again' carrion was deep in despair, he challenged someone he couldn't even touch, what he did was so bad he ended up being tortured even worse than phobio since shion was in charge of keeping the prisoners inside she did a very good job of making them submit. when carrion was first sent to the prison he was still too prideful he was saying stuff like ' I'm a demon lord' and ' the other demon lords won't let this slide' and other stuff like that but after Milim come to see him his eyes were filled with despair, he believed that his demon lord title will take him out of this place but when he saw Milim at that place his thought was completely demolished and he was begging for his life.

Rimuru who felt bad about carrion being guarded by shion replaced her with diablo but that didn't make things any easier... no it made it even worse since Rimuru didn't give the order to not harm carrion, Diablo was playing with him even worse than Shion ever did

While Carrion was being tortured by shion and Diablo, rumors of Carrion being defeated and captured by the ruler of the newly established monster Nation was spreading fast, now most of the world knows about it, when the king of Dwargon heard about this he was scared and relieved at the same time that they were allies instead of enemies, that Dwargon wasn't the only one that heard the rumors some were scared some were preparing for the worst some were too greedy to care about rumors, and some has their interest piqued by him.

Rimuru POV

I'm at my office signing pepper work I would normally leave it to my parallel existence but I thought I would do it for once... and I regret that-- why did I do this to myself, it hasn't even been half an hour and it's really boring. while I was lost in thought Diablo come into the room

" is something the matter Rimuru-sama," he said

" nothing are you done with your job"

" yes my lord he won't dare do something like that again," he said with an evil smile

" you can go now"

  I feel bad for Carrion I thought changing shion with Diablo would be better but I was wrong. Diablo was even worse, maybe I should let him go? No, I doubt that will be good, and if word goes out that we let him go people will think that it is ok to attack us and we will let them go, maybe I should just kill him? wait, wasn't Carrion's country Eurazania that specializes in agricultural production, we don't have that here so maybe the residents will learn if they go there. well, it's better if I solved it like that if I killed him it would just end up being more troublesome. 

' I'm such a nice guy ' when I thought that I felt a presence it was strong probably as strong as velzard if not stronger, not just that but it's able to control its aura pretty well, interesting. I made a parallel existence and replaced it with me. actually, this is good Timing I can just go out of all this paperwork.

After that, I flew towards him I didn't wait for him to come here like milim it would be troublesome if he and my subordinates saw each other, I got to where he was faster than he could reach the city we were now in the forest where no one could interfere, even milim and veldora won't know what is going to happen, I surrounded the whole forest with a barrier that will keep all the aura inside.

" oh? you are fast, I didn't think you would come to greet me in person," he said with a smug face

' i think this world needs some education, wait isn't he the one that I saw with velzard? '