1: First Meet

I stumbled out the doorway of my apartment, heading towards this animatronic "runned" place that I suddenly now work at. I close my door behind me and made sure it was locked before jogging down the street in the seemingly correct direction. I hadn't bought a car yet, nor a house, so hopefully this job literally pays off.

My clock had malfunctioned this morning so I wasn't waken up near the time I intended to wale up, making me almost late to my first day at the job. Oh god, I'm already close to being fired. 

Far head of me, I spot the rather large welcoming sign to Freddy Fazbear's Pizzaria.

(No idea if that's still the name of the place, don't come at me please- 😿)

I check my wrist watch, alarmed by the time in which turned jogging into complete running. A few minutes go by and eventually, I arrive at my new job, though huffing because of my tiredness. I open the doors, greeted by the sight of my new boss.

"You're here, thought you ditched already," My boss chuckled before gesturing me to fully walk inside.

We began walking though the building, I was quite amazed by the size of it. My boss began pointing out rooms, showing me inside of them and what they were exactly used for. 

"Time for you to meet the animatronics, I see," He mentioned.

"Oh, cool," I say, unmesmerised. "So, how built are they? Like, in terms of their voice lines and programming."

"Ah, well, it's only partly secret with some of those details but I can tell you about the voice lines," He began. "We've found a way to transfer their scripts into an artificial intelligence state. Meaning, their minds are capable of saying almost whatever they want to. Though, we've programmed some sentences to stay out of their mind. This goes the same with their actions but with programming that makes sure they don't say or do the wrong things on stage."

Now, I was mesmerised. The idea of working with actual AI intrigued me immensely, it made me excited to be able to meet such programming. 

"That's incredible, I can't wait to meet them all," I said with enthusiasm. 

"Great because we're here," He said, revealing four of the animatronics on stage. "Go on, go up there and introduce yourself."

I followed his order and walked up onto the stage to greet the four.

"Hello there, I'm Y/N! I'm a new worker here, what are your guys' names?" I asked politely.

"Hello there, I'm Freddy!"

"Roxanne but Roxy for short."

"Chica! Nice to meet you!"

"I'm Montgomery."

All of them seemed so incredible, their designs, voices, actions and how they spoke were just so fascinating. I nodded my head in a greeting way before continuing.

"Well, it was lovely to meet you guys, I'll see you all around," I spoke softly before heading to hop off the stage, doing exactly so.

My boss gestured for me to continue following him around and so I did just that. As we walked, he stopped for me to take a look at one of the other robots they had. 

"This is one of the many delivery bots we have here," He said, continuing to tell me about what purpose they serve here. 

We ultimately continued through the building, making multiple stops for me to check out the areas and rooms to be educated about them. After a while we made one last final stop.

"This is the daycare we have here, run by an animatronic named Sundrop," My boss mentioned, gesturing for me to go down the entering slide before him.

I didn't think anything of it, it seemed rather normal and plus, the daycare looked friendly. As someone who acts childish a lot, this seemed like my kind of place to be. Me and my boss got out from the bottom of the slide and stepped on the soft ground.

My boss stood by the slide and let me find Sundrop myself. I looked around the daycare, it was large and I loved it and was rather excited to meet this 'Sundrop' person.

"Uh.. Sundrop?" I called out, unsure of where to look.

Suddenly, I see someone come out from a room and walk onto a wooden board attached to the wall high up. The person wasn't quite visible but was easy to tell that it was Sundrop. They jumped before diving into the ball pit in front of me.

I turned around to face my boss who made a clear gesture to get into the ball pit as well. I sighed and did as he told, I hopped into the ball pit. I began walking forward a bit to try and find this character I hadn't properly seen yet.

Out of the blue, I felt my body being hesitantly picked up by the animatronic's hands. I looked straight into Sundrop's eyes, they were friendly and pretty cute.

"Hello new friend!" Sundrop said, their tone being naturally loud.

"Hello Sundrop! I'm a new worker here," I giggled at the strange first meeting but enjoyed it.

"That's great, we'll have so many fun times together!" Sundrop said excitedly.

"I'm sure we will! I enjoy the daycare, it looks really nice!" I complemented.

"Thank you! I enjoy it a lot, myself! Maybe we'll be able to have a slumber party here! Or- or an arts and crafts session! I have glitter glue!" Sundrop extended the length of some words.

"That sounds like so much fun! I love glitter glue, I've got a yellow and pink coloured ones," I mentioned, enjoying the sound of the hangout they were already planning.

"After we're done, you'll have a lot more colours of glitter glue!" Sundrop sounded pretty obsessed with glitter glue but it was fine with me, I enjoyed such behaviour.

"Aw, that's so sweet, thank you!" I thanked passionately, still in the hands of the sun-themed animatronic.

Sundrop seems so cool, we'll definitely get along great! I mean, well, we already are.