Once we've cleared the dinner table Dakota heads upstairs to get ready for her evening out with her sisters and Addison. I sit in the living room with the girls whilst Noah naps in his bassinet. We load up Disney plus and find a film for them to watch.

The door soon goes and I let her sisters in. The girls give them hugs and kisses as they sit in the living room with us. "Did you both want a drink?" I ask them and they both shake their heads. "Is Dakota okay?" Grace pouts and I nod a bit. "I think she just needs some time for herself.. make sure she lets her hair down tonight. She deserves it" I say and they share a look before grinning at me.

"You are so good for her" they say and I chuckle. "I just want to make sure she's happy and that the kids are happy too" I smile, looking to the door as Dakota walks through. I think my jaw drops to the floor.

She's got black leather skintight pants on, black heels and a blush pink floral and stripe lace bodysuit on. It hugs her in all the right places. Grace and Stella whistle at her and she blushes giggling shyly. They look to her and then to me, before back to her. "We'll get Jesse to start the car for us" they both say together, chuckling as they get up and make their way out of the living room to the front door.

Dakota gives each of the girls a kiss on the head and tells them to be good, then she makes her way over to Noah's bassinet and gently gives him a kiss; whispering Goodnight to him. "Mommy is beautiful" Charlotte grins at her and I grin too. "Yeah I agree. I love your outfit" Dulcie grins and Dakota pouts. "Oh my angels... I love you both" she kisses their heads again and hugs them together.

I stand as she makes her way over to me "girls I'll be back in a few minutes" I say to them and I rest my hand on Dakota's ass as we head to the front door. When we're out of earshot from the girls I spin her around to face me; kissing her hard as I push her into the wall slightly.

She pulls away when she struggles for breath. "You look, sensational" I whisper against her lips and she grins. "I knew you'd love it" she bites my bottom lip gently and I moan. "I can't wait for you to come home already" I kiss her hard again.

She giggles when we pull away again, it's been over a month since we was intimate last. "Well lucky for you, you get to take this off me later" she whispers, chewing her bottom lip. "You can't tease me like that" I groan and she laughs, kissing me softly. "I'll see you later baby" she smiles, taking my hand and squeezing it gently. "Please have fun, you deserve it" I kiss her once more and she nods shyly, blowing me a kiss before she shuts the front door.

———————

*Dakota's POV*

It's just gone one in the morning, I've just stumbled into a cab to take me home. All I can think about is how mad Jamie must be that I'm not home yet. My phone died and I haven't had any way of contacting him either. He'll be so mad. I tell myself to remember to be quiet when I get in because the children are sleeping, but I can't even see straight never mind walk to the door. I giggle to myself, thanking the cab driver as he drops me off.

I stumble towards the gates on the driveway, frowning when I get to the keypad. After several attempts at trying the passcode, I press the intercom button, and Jamie answers after four rings. "Dakota?" He yawns and I giggle. "I forgot the password" I whisper, laughing when he chuckles at me. "I'll be out to you in one second baby" he says, and I get butterflies.

The gate clicks And they open, I make my way up the front garden lawn and Jamie opens the front door, coming down the steps and halfway across the lawn to help me. He's topless and looks heavenly. When he wraps his arm around my waist I lean down to take my heels off, he laughs and takes them from me, kissing the side of my face as we walk up to the house. Once we're inside he locks the gates and locks the door; placing the shoes down carefully on the floor.