Hunting hearts

Again not my art lolol pls dont take this serious 5is is a joke fanfict im writing with my friend on a discord Call!
Tw:Realy really cringe

Ravenpaw yawned,he just woke up,he blushed slightly when he remembered what happend yesterday with the attractive warrior.
He stepped out of the apprentince den,he saw grayspaw and firepaw and approached them.
„Hey guys!"ravenpaw said with a smile on his face.
„Oh hey ravenpaw,how are you?"Graypaw asked.
„Oh yeah and where where you yesterday,we were waiting for you so we could go hunting together!"
Ravenpaw sighed,he blushed slightly at firepaws words and finnaly let words out of his mouth:"im good,i...i was ˋtrainingˋ with tigerclaw"
„Oh alright,but,didnt you say you wanted to tell me something?"firepaw asked,remembering what his friend said days ago.

ˋoh no i wanted to tell him about redtails death...ˋravenpaw slowly panocked inside and then lifted his head"oh.uhm about that,forget it!it was nothing important!"ravenpaw said,fake smiling at his friends.
„Alright,but do you wanna go hunting with us?you will have to ask tigerclaw tho..
tigerclaw..."ravenpaw silent,y repeated.
„Thats fine,ill just go and ask him if he os awake!"ravenpaw walked towards tigerclaw who sat at the edge of the camp,he slightly blushed.
„Uh..tigerclaw..?could i..i go hunting with gray and firepaw?"ravenpaw asked nervously.
Tigerclaw nod and continued talking with longtail.

The trio went out of camp and hunted for a good amount of time.
Until....

„Hey you three! Firepaw,graypaw,your mentors want to see you,ravenpaw,you come to me!"the stromg warrior said,the two apprentinces rushed back to camp quickly after saying bye to their friend

„Oh..hello tigerclaw..-„ravenpaw said and looked up to his secret partner.
„How is my raven-kitten?"The attractive warrior said in his deep,but calm voice.
Ravenpaw blushed hardly at the pet name but gave no answer to tigerclaw.
„Anyways,lets go and  practice hunting a bit"he said in his calming voice and ravenpaw nod,following his lover.

Tigerclaw practiced with ravenpaw for hours,then the two cats sat down, ravenpaw was tired from all the training.
The muscular wArrior stood up,it seemed like he wanted to get something,but ravenpaw ignored it and continued resting .
Tigerclaw came back and ravenpaw opened his eyes as he heard the steps,there stood tigerclaw,with..a rose? !
Ravenpaw blushed hardly as the larger warrior dropped the rose infront of  the apprentince,ravenpaw looked up to the warrior,getting lost in his eyes.
Tigerclaw took a step forward and lie down besides the apprentince,wrapping his tail around him.

„Tiger..what if someone catches us..?" ravenpaw asked.
„Dont worry ravy,of they do,they will find the same path as redtail."
Ravenpaw smiled slightly at those words,he didnt know why,but he got a weird feeling that felt good.

Hahahahah this was so cringe but ill continue anyways