The babysitter~Tammy

!Smut!

You were on your way to Tammy's house to babysit the kids.
Tammy was having some meetings so she asked you if you'd have time today. You were the babysitter for her kids since three months and you loved the children.

You got to know Tammy while you were planning the heist since you were a good friend of Debbie and she asked you to join. And you immediately liked Tammy. She was a kind and beautiful woman and by now you've fallen hard for her.

A few seconds after you've rang the bell Tammy opened the door with a sweet smile. "Hi Y/n" you took a moment to admire her beauty. "Hi Tams" you give her a quick hug, she steps aside and you walk in.
"The kids are playing in the garden. I'll probably be back in the evening. Could you make Dinner then please?" She sighs.
"Of course I can." "Thank you. Okay then see you later." She hugs you and walks out of the house. A few minutes after you hear her car start.

She acted different. She wasn't feeling well.

You walk outside to the kids and started playing hide and seek. And that was also what you did the rest of the afternoon.
In the evening you started to cook Dinner. "Y/n can we watch some TV?" "Of course but only until Dinner's ready...?" They nod and run in the living room.

After Dinner you watched some more TV and then brought the children to bed. You wanted to walk out when "Y/n?" You turn around and walk back in. "Hm?"
"Is mom okay? She was so different the last days." You sigh. "I don't know but I will talk to your mom okay?" They nod. You kiss their foreheads and walk downstairs.
You look for a book in her living room. Once you found one you sat on the couch and started to play some music over the TV.

Tammy's POV

I finally made it home after this stressful afternoon. My life was a mess right now.

I want a divorce but it isn't as easy as everyone always thinks. I loved my husband but it isn't the same anymore and he was thinking the same.
He moved out last week, the kids still think that he was on a business trip. And actually I was scared to tell them. They loved him although he has always been away and they never really saw him.

I went in the living room to find Y/n peacefully asleep on the couch with a book on her chest and music playing over the TV. She looked so sweet and beautiful I just couldn't look away.
I felt a connection towards her the last weeks but I couldn't figure out what it was I only know that I really like her.

Your POV

You wake up and see Tammy standing in front of you, smiling softly. "How long have you been standing there?" She comes out of her trance. "Hm? Oh I uhm just came back." She sits down next to you. "Are you staying over night?"
"Uhm yes if you want to." She sighs. "It's just good to have someone here tonight."
"Tams are you okay? You look exhausted..." She tears up.
"I- it's my husband." You open your arms for her and she falls into them.

"I want a divorce but I don't know how to tell the children and it's just not easy for me." She sobs.
"Oh Tams hunny" you rub her back. "We're gonna get this okay? I'll help you with the children."
She nods. You stand up and come back with a bottle of wine.
"We have all evening" you smirk.
Tammy giggles and let's her head fall down.

Time skip an hour later

The bottle of wine was empty. It was not like you both tried to get drunk. You only wanted her to enjoy the evening. Right now New Slang from The shins was playing.
You offered her your hand. She smiled and stood up after taking your hand.

You started dancing, first faster then slower. Your hands on her waist, hers around your neck. "Thank you" she whispers. "For what?" "For this evening and for your help the last months." "It's okay. I loved watching out for the little cookies." You kiss her forehead. Tammy smiles softly.
She tilts her head to look into your eyes and you notice your heads moving closer to each other.
"Y/n I- we-" You lay your finger over her lips. "Tams...please don't say anything now and just close your eyes." Slowly you move closer to her and press a soft, long kiss to her lips.

You weren't moving your lips. They just lay against each other. When you pull away you see a sparkle in her eyes but you couldn't figure out what it meant.

"Y/n I'm married, we shouldn't do this and I-"

"I thought you want a divorce?"
She looks down. "Yes but I..." You pull her closer by her waist.

"Okay. I won't push you..." You let her go and turn around. Bending down to pick off the glasses and the empty bottle, you smirk knowing what you do to her. You put it in the kitchen and walk back to Tammy. She stood there biting her lip.

Then she pulls you to her and kisses you passionately. You grab her neck and stumble over to the couch where you push her down under you and lie on top of her.
Marking and biting her lip while earning soft moans from the blonde. Your head hovers over hers again. "Are you sure?"
"Please Y/n." You slowly start to unbutton her blouse and her pants. Then pulling them down from her body. You sit up and she sits on your thighs her front facing yours.

You kissed her collarbone and down to her breasts while your hands wandered over her thighs. "You are so beautiful" you murmured, unclisping her bra.
Your fingers start to massage her clit while your lips take her nipple in your mouth. Her head falls back and loud moans escape her mouth.
You kiss her hungry.
"Now we don't want to wake up the children, want we?"
She bites her lip and shakes her head. You nod and continue on pleasuring her. "So wet for me..." You smirk and Tammy blushes.

After a while you slip two fingers inside her. She grabs your shoulders for a hold. She starts rocking back and forth on your lap, riding your fingers.
She goes faster and faster until you see her eyebrows furrow, her mouth agape. Her fingernails digging into your skin. "Mhm..." she whimpers before her liquids cover your fingers.
Tammy's head falls onto your shoulder and she lets out quiet moans. You put your fingers into your mouth and then kiss Tammy.
She stays a few minutes on your lap before you stand up with her and walk upstairs into her bedroom. You lay her in bed.

"Oh wait I'll be right back." You run downstairs and quickly get her clothes, not wanting the children to find them in the morning. You go back upstairs and lie down next to Tammy. She faces you and softly smiles.
"Thank you. I loved this and I- i really like you Y/n" you kiss her forehead. "I like you too and I'd love to do it again." Tammy giggles but then you see tears in her eyes. "Tams?" "Was this wrong? What we did? That I liked it?"

"It wasn't wrong. But if you think it was then I can leave." You sit up but she pulls you back down.
"No I don't think so. It's just the marriage and the kids. I mean they like you really it's just so much right now." You pull her in your arms. "It's okay Tams. Take your time." You kiss her head which rests on your chest.

"We can talk about this tomorrow. For now just sleep okay?"
Tammy nods and presses soft kisses to your neck and chest while pulling you closer.
After a while she fell asleep.

"Sweet Tammy, I love you so much." You caress her back and hips but didn't notice that Tammy was still awake and heard it....